• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Happy that I was blessed with having a Sister, my Sister.

She's older, much wiser than I will ever be, and Im thankful everyday that I have her. :)

( Even though she used to feed me my own wee out me pot ! )

Happy Tit Monday to all of TWF.

Glorious. Just glorious.

Ah y'see, the weather's not so hot over here at the minute so everyone's still covered up...

Ireland as usual is taking a bit of low pressure so you lot can enjoy the High. So you get to look at tits in tops, and I get to look at tits in coats.

Wth is tit monday??

It's not even monday today!

Wth is tit monday??

It's not even monday today!

First hot day of the year that persuades the women of this cold country to wear as little as possible when out and about. (Rules state it is called Monday, regardless of actually day it is)

Ah y'see, the weather's not so hot over here at the minute so everyone's still covered up...

Ireland as usual is taking a bit of low pressure so you lot can enjoy the High. So you get to look at tits in tops, and I get to look at tits in coats.

There's been some Great tits in my garden for months WH.

First hot day of the year that persuades the women of this cold country to wear as little as possible when out and about. (Rules state it is called Monday, regardless of actually day it is)

Nice. :)

Tit Monday doesn't really have the same impact working in a Girls School!

It was awesome when I worked in Leamington though. Some fine fine fine fine ladies walking around during the sunny lunchtimes there.

It's not often I like Birmingham but working in the city centre really can have it's perks. With 'perk' being the operative word.

So what name is given to the day when say builders strip off their shirts and work bare chested, and say postal workers do their rounds in shorts ??

I know, you dont really care do you !

There's a UPS fitty who delivers stuff here for Paddington. Happy days.

Our UPS delivery is a lady, but shes pretty fit too !

Fortunately most of our stuff is delivered by Fed Ex :)

Back