• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Congrats Del, and all the very best with it.

And you're very right about Marco Pierre White. What an absolute cock.

Marco Pierre White indeed! Give me a fucking break!
Mark Peter White from Salford if you don't mind.

AND the greasy fool is getting his leg across that rather dainty Emilia Fox.
Who'd have thought it?

Found a fiver in the car park at work. Safe.

I'd spend it rather than lock it away.

Been to the Nuffield this morning, getting my knee fixed on the 2nd of April, i'm making the Peterborough game even if i'm on crutches.

'This ' Sock On A Cock' for Testicular Cancer Awareness. Ive only been awake half an hour and have already donated 50 quid , but happy to do so ! What a novel way to raise money .

'This ' Sock On A Cock' .

sockcoc1.jpg

or do you mean this?

soccok2.jpg

:icon_lol: errr nope , although that first pic is better than some of the specimens this morning !

When you have feet as cold as bibbles and then put on a pair of socks straight from the drier.

On Saturday 22nd March it will 14 years to the day that I said a tearful cheerio to Ole Blighty and boarded the plane for pastures new. I know I moan about certain things about living here, but really, I don't have anything to moan or complain about, it's not all bad, and has certainly been a move that could have gone either way. I now consider myself lucky , and appreciate what I have rather than what I don't .

England will always be ' Home ' but if I live out my days here, then so be it. The fact that I have reached this point ,makes me happy .

On Saturday 22nd March it will 14 years to the day that I said a tearful cheerio to Ole Blighty and boarded the plane for pastures new. I know I moan about certain things about living here, but really, I don't have anything to moan or complain about, it's not all bad, and has certainly been a move that could have gone either way. I now consider myself lucky , and appreciate what I have rather than what I don't .

England will always be ' Home ' but if I live out my days here, then so be it. The fact that I have reached this point ,makes me happy .

Well we just had our 2 year anniversary too, likewise we moan about the odd thing as well, mainly the bread, but after 2 years of trying we can get all the things we had back home including bread!
Again I was always told it takes 2 years to see whether you have settled into any place new, so far so good, new job, new car and the prospect of buying our 1st house in the next few months. Something that was a challenge back home.
Agreed also, Wolverhampton will always be my home, it's where my family, friends and football team are! :)

Well we just had our 2 year anniversary too, likewise we moan about the odd thing as well, mainly the bread, but after 2 years of trying we can get all the things we had back home including bread!
Again I was always told it takes 2 years to see whether you have settled into any place new, so far so good, new job, new car and the prospect of buying our 1st house in the next few months. Something that was a challenge back home.
Agreed also, Wolverhampton will always be my home, it's where my family, friends and football team are! :)

Considering the last time spent in each of my last three homes were 5 years in each, I think this speaks volumes for me Ray. I wish you well with your first home of your own. Good luck in all that you do .

Kris Letang back practising with the Penguins after his recent stroke. Brilliant news.

Considering the last time spent in each of my last three homes were 5 years in each, I think this speaks volumes for me Ray. I wish you well with your first home of your own. Good luck in all that you do .

Well we have a few choices (see house buying thread).

Do I pay the cars off to reduce our debt to income ratio, or opt for the house buying option instead? The kids school is ranked 1 of the best in the state, so we wanna stay local, but that has a premium, the rental we have is on a rolling month to month contract with the landlord which suits us (and him I guess also), which means we are not tied down to a lengthy contract if we find "That" house...
We have talked and talked but are torn between paying off the cars or using that money as a deposit on a house...

Ok, if I was you id pay off the cars first, get that out the way then concentrate on buying the home. Wishing you well which ever way you opt.

It's Friday. It's not snowing. Sunglasses are out for the first time this year. Hubby put the toilet seat down this morning .I get to have lunch with a friend I have not seen for 2 years.

Today is ' National Fragrance Day ' here, a day when there is no excuse to smell ( not that I do anyway ! )

Guitar FX pedal board beginning to come together. Dreading the wiring but I have to finish painting the frame before I get to that bit. Turning into a pretty cool project.

Guitar FX pedal board beginning to come together. Dreading the wiring but I have to finish painting the frame before I get to that bit. Turning into a pretty cool project.

You know, if you want, I have some left over Tolex ! Don't know if there is enough for what you want, but its an option :)

Back