• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Respect to that PPB!
Thorntons would disappear in my house...:atigrou:

Its quite a proud achievement for me Mr Jelly as It's got lots of ' Moments' chocies in it and everyfink !

March 25th is International Waffle Day, so get out ya waffle irons and get waffling :)

Happy with my new waffle iron, just made one topped with bananas and a drizzle of honey :licklips:

Neither was that what you said.

And anyway, why is a females private part referred to as a ' waffle' ? Looks nothing like a bloody waffle .

It wasn't meant to be anything offensive PPB, so I do apologise if it came across that way.

I haven't the foggiest.

Not really sure it makes me happy , but will make some of you happy . From today it will be quiet from me as without internet for a while ( due to everything disconnected, moved , decorated and moved rooms) So be good, stay safe and UTW :)

Picked up a Sony Xperia Z tablet today. Superb piece of kit!

I've got that, it's brilliant.

My first dance song arrived today chuffed with it. Whilst I'm clearly no Noel Gallagher, it's from the heart, and it's all me. Hopefully she'll prefer it to the song she thinks we're dancing to!

Just got through to the final stage of a bid at work that would double our annual turnover if we won it. Just the not-at-all-terrifying presentation in front of 10 executives to go then!

G'wan SLA!

My turn - mortgage offer arrived last night. Looks like all systems are go! :)

Wolves shirts came in the post, one for my son and one for me, super happy! :)

Know when they were posted mate?
Wondering as I sent prerecordedlive a couple of shirts too recently, & wondering if he needs to start getting excited...

The Machin Stag Do in t-10 hours!

Back