• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I was born deaf in my right ear. What you have never had is difficult to miss as such, but I would love to know what hearing in stereo was actually like. To know where a sound was coming from must be incredible.

I was born deaf in my right ear. What you have never had is difficult to miss as such, but I would love to know what hearing in stereo was actually like. To know where a sound was coming from must be incredible.

My mom is now deaf in both ears. I can't imagine having hearing and then for it to gradually go over time, to a world of complete silence. Just awful.

' I'll call you from Houston, unless there's a problem '

Sometimes, it's the little things that makes us smile :)

The armchair brigade on another forum don't like me very much. I love the fact I was proven right after all this time. :)

Seeing photos of the coaches, some of you in pubs, outside pubs, in the away end , and just thoroughly enjoying yourselves. Brilliant :)

The fact that I am not a mom, and will never be a mom ,but yet I always wake up to cards and gifts on Mother's Day. Yes, they may only be from each of my pets, but never fails to make me smile.What I'd like to know is who taught my parrot how to spell better than me. Happy Mother's Day to each and everyone of our moms .

Moved offices and ended up with a much improved view.

3ene2ada.jpg

It looks like you work in a signal box.

Where's the railway?!

I think trains might struggle with the incline to be honest.

Bottom right corner looks like tracks.

Great bantz, lads.

Stepping on the scales, stepping off, then looking in the mirror and smiling at yourself :)

Flocks of Geese returning- Always a good sign :)

I have a washing line erected for the first time in 14 years :)

This month is PCBW :)

I will be watching tonight's game in the posh box :)

That my daily intake of Coffee has dropped from 4 to 1 and not missed it :)

2 birds with Wolves colours are eyeing up an old nest ( just outside my window ) that was used last year . Hope they make it their home to raise babbie Wolves birds :)

The bar in my hotel is currently serving free drinks. Nice Gin & Tonic whilst sat on the terrace looking at the acropolis, there are some occasionally nice perks in my job :)

Back