• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Delighted to say my wife has suggested I stay in Wolverhampton after the game and enjoy a meal and drinks with my mates, then into a hotel at the airport. Early flight home, back for breakfast.

Result. Glad you are going to make a good weekend of that final game!

Yes Pad, It seems like we'll have sorted out the promotional stuff long before that game though.
When I looked at that game and P'boro, (it was the €245 return flight that did for that one) I wondered back then if it would be a last minute thing like the Blackburn game and the last game when we went up into the Prem... but from where we are now, it'd be a bit of a pisser if it DID turn out to be a last day decider wouldn't it just??

Currently recovering from knee op in the Nuffield Wolverhampton, being looked after very well, haven't had the pleasure of a physio yet though. :)

Currently recovering from knee op in the Nuffield Wolverhampton, being looked after very well, haven't had the pleasure of a physio yet though. :)

Good luck with that Trev!
You know physio's are trained to ignore a patient's pain barrier don't you?
Completely deaf to screams etc...

All done, back home, physio good, in fact everything's seems to have gone too well, pain tomorrow I reckon.
Got some strong painkillers, memo to self: none to be taken on Saturday, Golden Glow will suffice.

All done, back home, physio good, in fact everything's seems to have gone too well, pain tomorrow I reckon.
Got some strong painkillers, memo to self: none to be taken on Saturday, Golden Glow will suffice.

I expect to see you in the South Bank. Standing up throughout, obviously.

As of six o clock this morning I appear to be an uncle again. Little baby girl for the Australian branch of the family. My brother is unfeasibly good at breeding. Must be the clean air.

As of six o clock this morning I appear to be an uncle again. Little baby girl for the Australian branch of the family. My brother is unfeasibly good at breeding. Must be the clean air.

Congrats Paddy :)

When playing the Jelly Tots message game becomes more fun than actually eating them :)

You're not exactly far behind mate; you and Ed could repopulate the globe in the event of nuclear holocaust. What a terrifying thought.

Just been informed that I'm going to be a Granddad for the fifth time!

Just been informed that I'm going to be a Granddad for the fifth time!

Fantastic news. If there's a couple that deserve this happy news , it's those two. Chuffed to bits for them .

So I've been at the new company for less than 2 months, got shifted onto 3rd shift for a few weeks to try and stabilize the quality coming from production. Went to a meeting last night was told the current production manager on 3rd shift has to go to days for a few days, and they have entrusted me to run 3rd shift till he comes back to nights! Quite chuffed really!

Many congratulations Sir. I hope you and your good lady have a wonderful day and many happy years together.

Hopefully a fantastic day of football ahead.

This morning's pitch looks about as good as anything we've played on this season, big shock in Pendeford. Then home to Arsenal v Everton and a provable Liverpool hammering of West Ham. Then another game for me this evening.

Potentially a great Sunday.

Back