• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Have a great wedding Del!

Getting married today! Glad ppb isn't coming...

:icon_lol: Well I survived it anyway, but me hat didn't !

I wish you and your lady a great day, a fun day, a day you will remember forever. The day will pass by all too quickly , but the memories of it will last a lifetime. Congratulations as you start your life as MR & MRS xxx

I' m gonna bloody cry in a minute !!

Today is my last day of eating ' proper ' foods for a while. From tomorrow the only thing that I will be swallowing will virtually be nothingness.. Clear broth, jello, water, veg juices.

So for today, I am happy about this. Ask me again in 2 weeks.

Getting my elderly Aunt out of that hospital (which was making her sicker!) & into her new sheltered housing complex.

She's a bit shell-shocked after the last 48 hours, but its a lovely place without any of the worry of running a house. Spacious little flat with views & access onto the gardens with all meals & cleaning included. When you are 88 you don't need the hassle & she has earned her rest.

PS Del hope you have a great day - try and remember some of it.

Paddy managing to avoid being booked by the cops when he was stopped doing 112 mph.

Wow thats some achievement Paddy..are you a salesman? Care to share your story to the policeman?

Doing 112 is normally an instant ban.. Very lucky!

Agree..wanted to know what he said/blamed on

Didn't really say anything. Just got a bollocking through the window and was allowed to go on my way. Really odd, thinking about it.

Didn't really say anything. Just got a bollocking through the window and was allowed to go on my way. Really odd, thinking about it.

Take this as a lesson not to exceed 70 MPH on the motorways again, you may not get so lucky next time.

Back