• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I might take it for some corner protection. The main top is being done as a paint job. I put four coats of white gloss on, and have now put masking tape over it all crazee stylee before applying coat one of the black gloss just now. Another four coats and then I remove the masking tape and hey presto - instant Eddie Van Halen effect.

My wife just got her upgrade delivered. Last night actually.

Gone from a Samsung Galaxy II to Galaxy 4, for €19.
Loves it!

I'm going to get the same phone, so I'll go from a Galaxy III to a 4. And that'll be €19 too.

Not bad for a €600 phone with a 15 mpixel camera and all sorts of other (mostly useless shit like smart scroll and if you're watching a video and you look away, it automatically pauses it... but I never watch videos on my phone.)

I bought a Google Nexus 7 this week for £50. Just waiting for delivery now but the reviews look really good!

I'd love to be able to ditch the horrendous HTC I'm stuck with for another 14 months. Absolute crock of shite.

I had a HTC for work last year and didn't get on with it at all. The 5s I've got though has really impressed me.

I had one prior to this and it was fantastic, which was the reason I upgraded to another HTC. I won't be touching them again.

Paul quickly Googles HTC to find out what everyone is talking about :)

Paul quickly Googles HTC to find out what everyone is talking about :)

Me too, as I was slightly confused. I went through everything in me head from Hannibal The Cannibal to High Temperature Combustion, to Hyper- Trichosis Congentita, to HIV Testing & Counseling, to Healing Through Creativity. Thank heaven for Google.

Where was that from Stan. Looking for a new tablet and that could be good value.

I got a subscription to The Times and the Nexus was part of the offer as was a 12 month subscription to Spotify which I pay for as well.

Good deal if you don't mind reading The Times...

On Saturday 22nd March it will 14 years to the day that I said a tearful cheerio to Ole Blighty and boarded the plane for pastures new. I know I moan about certain things about living here, but really, I don't have anything to moan or complain about, it's not all bad, and has certainly been a move that could have gone either way. I now consider myself lucky , and appreciate what I have rather than what I don't .

England will always be ' Home ' but if I live out my days here, then so be it. The fact that I have reached this point ,makes me happy .

Bless, we got Anniversary cards off folk , bouquet off work plus a meal out on them , all I need now is a Wolves win :)

Just watching 'The Spy Who Loved Me', had to stop myself doing the Alan Partridge voiceover to the intro :)

I have had one of the best weekends ever, thanks to my family and friends.

Ditto. Old Trafford with my grandson yesterday and then up to the farm to see the horses today. Of the four horses, three are officially owned by my daughter and one is owned by my wife, but it feels like I put a lot of money into all of them. All four grandkids had a short ride on the latest pony to join the herd.

Sandwiched in there was a visit from my oldest daughter, who now works as a marketing consultant with her old boss.

It's been a bit surreal since Wednesday, I still can't believe a Tory chancellor has done something which will actually benefit me. Somebody pinch me.

Is this what it's like being a person that good things happen to?

My will power. There's been a Thornton's Chocolate Egg in my cupboard for weeks, and its still in the box, unopened, unbitten, untouched :)

Respect to that PPB!
Thorntons would disappear in my house...:atigrou:

Back