• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Some business providers have inserted transportation cost conditions and if these prices go up, which they have from the network operators, then they can pass on these increases.

Spending the morning at the Aviary, then on to The Beer Hive to sample their finest whilst watching the hockey game with friends. Perfect :)

Meanwhile, 4 hours later , pleasantly G.L.O.W.I.N.G :)

Tremendous weekend. It was my parents' Ruby Wedding anniversary yesterday - my brother and family came up on Friday and we told them we were taking them out for a meal on Saturday night. What they didn't know is we'd invited loads of family up as well for a surprise - it worked a treat. I've never seen my dad more taken aback (in a good way!) and we had a brilliant time.

My kids really enjoyed their first curry house experience, plenty of ale was sampled and dad had booked us a private carriage on the Severn Valley Railway on Sunday which included free ale all day, as well as a rather tasty buffet.

Awesome stuff.

The simple things in life, like Colin the Ladybird who will tonight be going to the match in a cassette box :)

Organising a 70's fancy dress & Fondue party .

Now sorting an outfit out that Agnetha Faltskog would be proud of !

When your news feed on Facebook is full of ' FOOOOOKIN GET INNNNNNNNNN ' S !!!

Played competitive 11 a side for the first time in seven years today. Got torn apart by their right winger but feels good to be playing again

There's a guy standing by a bus stop opposite our offices who looks about 70-odd, wearing a vest, leather trousers and lots of bling, dancing like an absolute loon. :icon_lol:

He's swigging what looks like a can of super strength lager and my god he can bust some moves. Funniest thing I've seen in years - the world needs more harmless nutters. Everyone in the office is watching him and I've suggested a round of applause when he finishes.

He just walked straight into a shop window! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

But he's up again and he's OFF. He's now attempting Stayin' Alive by the looks of it.

He just walked straight into a shop window! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

But he's up again and he's OFF. He's now attempting Stayin' Alive by the looks of it.

You have a mobile phone....Where is the video?! :icon_lol:

You have a mobile phone....Where is the video?! :icon_lol:

Tempting but I don't think it'd come out all that well. He's sat down now - presumably catching his breath. What a legend.

*checks office to see if Paddy is still here....*

Wished you'd have taken a vid Langers, what a happy harmless old soul he sounds . Don't know the fella, but I like the sound of him. Bless him .

He's gone now. I assume his bus arrived to take him back to Happyland. Shame - I miss him.

*checks office to see if Paddy is still here....*

He had rhythm that Paddy could only dream of....

Back