• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Work is going alright after a couple of weeks of stressing out, and I'll be seeing the GF this weekend after two months apart - this week'll be a good one.

In Madrid for half term. Been on the Bernabeu tour today and got tickets for the game tomorrow night.

There's a guy standing by a bus stop opposite our offices who looks about 70-odd, wearing a vest, leather trousers and lots of bling, dancing like an absolute loon. :icon_lol:

He's swigging what looks like a can of super strength lager and my god he can bust some moves. Funniest thing I've seen in years - the world needs more harmless nutters. Everyone in the office is watching him and I've suggested a round of applause when he finishes.

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Although it might be a bit of a hospital pass.

Happy to be going biking along The Great Allegheny Passage tomorrow. A great way to see the colours of Autumn :)

Last edited:
Happy I can say , I will be in UK next month :)

Discovering that Wetherspoons do a bostin Filter Coffee for 85p with free refills. Breakfast this morning was a triumph

Also the wife buying a crap load of sweets for the little un's doing their trickery and treatery visits..........and having not one knock on the door = a crap load of sweets for me. happy dayz

Thanks Kenny, having just written on the annoy thread, you have just sorted out my rainy day. Gonna have a day of films with a bag of left over suck :) Just wished we could do swaps cos mine is Yankee muck that they label ' chocolate '

Also the wife buying a crap load of sweets for the little un's doing their trickery and treatery visits..........and having not one knock on the door = a crap load of sweets for me. happy dayz

Exactly the same here mate! Happy days.

Seen it, stole it, ate it :)

I'm actually really looking forward to tomorrow. I have a FULL DAY pass, leaving around 8.30 in the morning and intend to make a day of it.

I'm looking forward to the bonfire & fireworks at west park tomorrow evening.
Been the last 3 years. Every year has been a great show.

Back