• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I'm a little bashful, i'm not sure how to post a pictures here, however there are a few on FB! :)

I wouldn't be bashful because at the end of the day I presume you have brought a car you've been wanting for a while but each to their own.

That liquid breakfast was a bad idea, but rugby was amazing

Helen Saunders and Bev Purchase having a go at Wolves fans on Twitter. LMAO

Just having a go about Wolves fans slagging Dean off whilst he's commentating on Sky Sports.

Helen has deleted her tweets now and Bev has got it about right in terms of who she is having a go at.

Do they expect Wolves fans to be hugs and kisses for Dean? They live in a different world if they do

Do they expect Wolves fans to be hugs and kisses for Dean? They live in a different world if they do

Most of these *so called* fans seem to think it is acceptable to make non footballing attacks on Dean but then again he was quite boring while on Sky sports.

Most of these *so called* fans seem to think it is acceptable to make non footballing attacks on Dean but then again he was quite boring while on Sky sports.

They weren't 'non-football' attacks, they were related to his time here.

They weren't 'non-football' attacks, they were related to his time here.

I've seen a few personal attacks but I suppose we follow different people as is the case with most people on twitter :)

Well, though the music choice was questionable, the display was great.
Meanwhile, someone showed me last years display is on youtube...

Roast beef dinner just eaten, bottle of red drunk, bostin. And i really , really don't care that the Steelers are losing again ! :)

I competed in and completed my first kayak race yesterday. 6 miles of pure hell but I beat my target time by 13 minutes and didn't disgrace myself which is all I wanted.

Put our clocks back at the weekend. There is something quite cosy about the darker evenings.

Well, though the music choice was questionable, the display was great.
Meanwhile, someone showed me last years display is on youtube...

Whilst organised displays can be awesome, the best I have seen is when I lived in Epsom & went up onto the Downs by the race course to watch the whole of South London light up (even better did not cost me anything!)

Sorry Susie but I must disagree. Dark evenings mean I am not in darkest Lincolnshire.....

Awww sorry Frankie, I know how much you and your good lady love it there.But I'm sure the time will go quickly and you will be back before you know it.

My homemade chunky soup , homemade hot buttered chunky bread, curtains drawn, real fire going, and Gerard Butler on the tele :)

Back