• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

(She originally wanted a BMW 3 touring but the customer service in Wolvo Beemer was so bad she is coming over to the correct side of German automotive power....)

They approached me to do some work for them a while ago but they were so frustrating to deal with - never returning calls, not answering emails, overall vagueness - I just told them to forget it. Best off out of it I think!

They approached me to do some work for them a while ago but they were so frustrating to deal with - never returning calls, not answering emails, overall vagueness - I just told them to forget it. Best off out of it I think!

Squeeze

"We are selling a house and it completes in the next week and are looking to pay cash for one of your vehicles. Can I have some catalogues and a chat?"

Them

"Catalogues are over there. These are luxury items. Come back when you have some money."

They can cunt off.

Excellent. The company I work for supplies a component on each of their boilers whether it be manufactured here in the uk or at other sites across the globe.

C 180 AMG Sport Plus Manual.

Can't afford the C63 AMG proper nut-job sadly....

REALLY liking the look of the sound system I can get in there. It is going to be fucking loud in my personal car man-space.

A bloke at my work has got a C63, it's the best thing about him, utter cunt.

Really couldn't give a toss how cold it gets now...

Got a brand new 96% efficient condensing boiler a couple of months ago.
Had upgraded 6 of the 9 radiators in the house a couple of months ago too.
Today at 5pm just finished getting my empty hollow walls filled to the top with super duper insulation beads.
Today at 4pm had top quality insulation in my attic to a depth of 450mm. Then for extra insulation had it refloored.

All snug now...

Starting to spec out my new Merc before ordering it on Friday. Can't wait - hopefully delivery will be in time for Christmas.

Not sure whether I should transfer this to the annoys thread.
I'm looking to upgrade my car. Decided on what I want. I'm going for a nearly new, as a 2 year old car is pretty much 45% of the forecourt price.
To make sure it is what I want, went to a showroom to have a proper check. Really liked it, & now have the dichotomy of really wanting it now, but also thinking it'd be good to wait til after christmas.

Seeing as everyone is talking about cars....
$2.99 a gallon of petrol, makes me very happy!

Me 2 boxed sets of Charles Dickens masterpieces.

My job.

Sometimes it pisses me off as its really hard work and I rarely get home before midnight and have no social life anymore, but it does throw up some interesting scenarios.
When I arrived at 4pm today I was told to cover the room service guy while he went on break. Turned out to be an interesting hour.
First I had to drop some brandies and ice cream up to a room, went in, it was Patsy Kensit and her new fella.
Then dropped a complimentary bottle of Champagne to an Italian guy celebrating his anniversary who tipped me 20 euro. Cool.
Then dropped up fish and chips to Jamie Heaslip.
Then was told to head up to the Presidential Suite to polish all the glasses and make sure the fridge is well stocked. Got up there, the housekeeping girls were polishing it all, maintenance were checking that the tv/blue-ray/sound system/jacuzzi/sauna worked and guest relations were up there scattering cushions and placing nice books around. I asked who was coming and it was old rednose himself, Fergie. He's doing a book signing here tomorrow. Got the room ready and left.
About 11:30, after dinner service was done, got a call from the head of guest relations, asking me to send up a bottle of Middleton and 6 whiskey glasses to the Pres. Got it together and went up, got let in by a guy, then went through and saw Fergie sitting there with 5 guys. As I was pouring the drinks I realised they were talking about Roy Keanes appointment as Asst Manager of Ireland. I really wanted to stay and listen, and even join in, as when you meet someone really famous, their face seems so familiar that you feel like they are a friend and you can just start chatting, its a bit strange. But i realised it would have looked very unprofessional if I started chatting to Fergie about Roy Keane, especially after his book! Anyway, suffice to say, I dont think Fergie thinks Keano and Ireland will last very long. he wasnt saying much but he you could tell by his face he was not impressed.

And last month, we had a top golfer entertaining a top model in his suite despite the fact he has a famous girlfriend. So even though the work is hard, its never dull.

Im in birmingham international waiting for my flight to 'murica & am a tad annoyed i paid £4.15 for a beer but eh im on my hols :D

I paid £4.90 for a bottle of Carlsberg at Wembley last week so that's cheap Jimbo!

Enjoy your holiday mate.

Ive never understood at airports why people want beer at 4/5/6 o'clok in the morning ? Im sure at home you wouldnt be cracking open a can with your cornflakes at that time.

ps. have a cracking holiday, mate :)

My job.

Sometimes it pisses me off as its really hard work and I rarely get home before midnight and have no social life anymore, but it does throw up some interesting scenarios.
When I arrived at 4pm today I was told to cover the room service guy while he went on break. Turned out to be an interesting hour.
First I had to drop some brandies and ice cream up to a room, went in, it was Patsy Kensit and her new fella.
Then dropped a complimentary bottle of Champagne to an Italian guy celebrating his anniversary who tipped me 20 euro. Cool.
Then dropped up fish and chips to Jamie Heaslip.
Then was told to head up to the Presidential Suite to polish all the glasses and make sure the fridge is well stocked. Got up there, the housekeeping girls were polishing it all, maintenance were checking that the tv/blue-ray/sound system/jacuzzi/sauna worked and guest relations were up there scattering cushions and placing nice books around. I asked who was coming and it was old rednose himself, Fergie. He's doing a book signing here tomorrow. Got the room ready and left.
About 11:30, after dinner service was done, got a call from the head of guest relations, asking me to send up a bottle of Middleton and 6 whiskey glasses to the Pres. Got it together and went up, got let in by a guy, then went through and saw Fergie sitting there with 5 guys. As I was pouring the drinks I realised they were talking about Roy Keanes appointment as Asst Manager of Ireland. I really wanted to stay and listen, and even join in, as when you meet someone really famous, their face seems so familiar that you feel like they are a friend and you can just start chatting, its a bit strange. But i realised it would have looked very unprofessional if I started chatting to Fergie about Roy Keane, especially after his book! Anyway, suffice to say, I dont think Fergie thinks Keano and Ireland will last very long. he wasnt saying much but he you could tell by his face he was not impressed.

And last month, we had a top golfer entertaining a top model in his suite despite the fact he has a famous girlfriend. So even though the work is hard, its never dull.

Very cheeky Rory...

Back