• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I'm a little bashful, i'm not sure how to post a pictures here, however there are a few on FB! :)

There you go Ray...
1395852_474635245986022_1227883454_n.jpg

1425658_474634889319391_276686099_n.jpg

993467_474634999319380_474798568_n.jpg

Went to a pub quiz yesterday night - turns out there were two other Wolves fans there!

First contact! :disco:

In 9 matches time, I will have me bottom firmly in me seat watching the lads play . This makes me very happy indeed :)

Starting stenciling the walls today in the bedroom. Really looking forward to doing this :)

Jaimie Alexander's dress at the Thor premiere last night....

Starting to spec out my new Merc before ordering it on Friday. Can't wait - hopefully delivery will be in time for Christmas.

:icon_lol: When someone offers to buy you fish n chips in exchange for some American sweets !!

What game are you down for Pitt?

Starting to spec out my new Merc before ordering it on Friday. Can't wait - hopefully delivery will be in time for Christmas.

Just in time for the ice and snow :) best of luck !

Which one, by the way ?

Oh nice, I'm hoping to go to the Crewe and Orient games. Blimey, when was the last Wolves game you went to??

Just in time for the ice and snow :) best of luck !

Which one, by the way ?

C 180 AMG Sport Plus Manual.

Can't afford the C63 AMG proper nut-job sadly....

REALLY liking the look of the sound system I can get in there. It is going to be fucking loud in my personal car man-space.

Oh nice, I'm hoping to go to the Crewe and Orient games. Blimey, when was the last Wolves game you went to??

The last ones were Dec 2011 and we drew to Norwich, and Jan 2012 we lost to Chelsea . I have not seen them win in years , you may want to change your mind about the Orient match !!

REALLY liking the look of the sound system I can get in there. It is going to be fucking loud in my personal car man-space.

Very nice :)

Very nice but in my experience of ordering German motors, if you want any thing that's not bog standard then you may have a long wait.

Merc reckon they can deliver by Chrimbo but the sound system is a fairly unusual spec so I am expecting a little longer. Squeeze will be in her car quicker as I am getting hers from the forecourt if I can find what she wants.

(She originally wanted a BMW 3 touring but the customer service in Wolvo Beemer was so bad she is coming over to the correct side of German automotive power....)

The snow is coming on Saturday apparently but im not here so it's good news.

Nah - bit of snow above two hundred metres in the highlands of Scotland but just rain down here I reckon.

Back