• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

:ursofunny: that made me chuckle Frankie :icon_lol:

How do you model data ? Is there a special stance as in 'strike a pose' ??

Some of you lot on here. You bring a chuckle to the breakfast table :)

Kennys mugs !! Am I gonna have fun with them this Christmas !!

The things I get asked to do...

1379777_10151929259239443_1945940841_n.jpg

Going away for a few days. Tonight I'm off to Leeds to a Comedy Club with the wife, out for a meal, hotel for the night and then we are going to the Bradford game tomorrow, a bit of bridge re-building and then on Sunday I'm off down to the American Football with my brother

Won the bonus ball at work - around £100. That'll mean a good day next Saturday. Might even take in a curry post match.

Son of Daves new album arrived yesterday.
Bought it via pledging in advance. Nice little badge, couple of stickers & note from the man in there, which is an awesome touch.

Album kicks ass too. Really stoked about the forthcoming gig!

Will managed to keep control of the car at 80mph when his front tyre exploded. He had the kids in the car too. Everyone is fine now but good luck taking the Irish out of his GTA driving skillz. The police say they don't know how he avoided crashing the car. Very glad to have them all gathered in safely.

Week off, half term, got the Granddaughter's for the week, looks like Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 this afternoon.

Will managed to keep control of the car at 80mph when his front tyre exploded. He had the kids in the car too. Everyone is fine now but good luck taking the Irish out of his GTA driving skillz. The police say they don't know how he avoided crashing the car. Very glad to have them all gathered in safely.

Jesus - pleased everyone is okay.

Week off, half term, got the Granddaughter's for the week, looks like Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 this afternoon.

Shouldn't this be in the Weather Warning thread?

Only 50 days until I take to the skies ! And if I'm getting on ya nerves with this already, then I'll be getting on ya nerves even more as it gets nearer :)

The smell of a roast chicken dinner cooking and actually looking forward to it for the first time in weeks :)

Back