• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Well now it's lunch time over here, so he decides to take a short break!
But I agree he is becoming more and more interested in the more "adult" things, like trying to fix things up in his room and actually start to play the drum kit I brought him 3 months ago!

An absolutely gorgeous day here weather wise, had a lovely surprise phone call from an old friend, just need a win from England, and one from the Penguins this evening, and I'll be extremely happy.

Its always great when your kids get old enough to work with you on a project.

Only downside is when they get better than you!

Still I am always pleased to acknowledge my kids achievements.

Except when they're quite young, and you're using either using a power tool or some gloss paint and you hear those words... "Can I help?"

Except when they're quite young, and you're using either using a power tool or some gloss paint and you hear those words... "Can I help?"

You should never discourage your children from helping in the work needed - a pair of thick gloves & safety goggles & they'll be fine.

:eek:hnoes: :yikes:

Susie went for her check up at the Health Centre the other day.
Passed all her tests, hearing and vision & tracking and all of that.
She crawls at 12 mph and quickly hauls herself to her feet any time she gets to something the can't crawl over.
She can rotate herself, pass a small object from one hand to another, sit up perfectly straight for hours on end and is doing great at swimming classes.

Apparently her age for all of these things and about 30 others, is around 9.5 months.
She's 7 months.

Still refuses to speak and won't walk or dress herself.
So disappointing....

I can't think of anything for this thread today. Maybe tomorrow .

Susie went for her check up at the Health Centre the other day.
Passed all her tests, hearing and vision & tracking and all of that.
She crawls at 12 mph and quickly hauls herself to her feet any time she gets to something the can't crawl over.
She can rotate herself, pass a small object from one hand to another, sit up perfectly straight for hours on end and is doing great at swimming classes.

Apparently her age for all of these things and about 30 others, is around 9.5 months.
She's 7 months.

Still refuses to speak and won't walk or dress herself.
So disappointing....

That's ace Roy. :)

Just pressed 5 sacks of apples and hopefully will have about 60 bottles of cider to share by Christmas.

I'm happy that W Wolf will hopefully have about 60 bottles of cider for Christmas :)

Pissed it down all day, felt quite nice, as we haven't had much rain at all this year.

I won my Pool teams house cup. Went through the Summer League Season losing only one game and we were runners up in the League too

In three hours time I will be leaving the office for Birmingham International and will be in Thailand this time tomorrow.

Can. not. wait.

In three hours time I will be leaving the office for Birmingham International and will be in Thailand this time tomorrow.

Can. not. wait.

You enjoy yourself you lucky fucker!!

See you in the Great Western at some point upon your return.

Cheers.

Looking forward to two weeks warm weather!

I managed to fix my energy prices for the next two winters last week with an option to move should prices fall (yeah right!). 2 out of the big six have announced price increases over the last few days so for anyone out there who isn't tied into a contract, now could be a good time to look to switch suppliers or fix rates.

Does anybody beleive that any of the big six won't raise their prices?

A good charity shop haul at lunchtime.

2 Elliott Smith albums, Beastie Boys' Ill Communication and a pot luck bit of Brazilian music by a band called Binario who cite the Velvets, Can and Zappa amongst their influence.

All for under a fiver. Lovely.

apa7e5un.jpg

Nice local ale in the departure lounge, bostin'.

I managed to fix my energy prices for the next two winters last week with an option to move should prices fall (yeah right!). 2 out of the big six have announced price increases over the last few days so for anyone out there who isn't tied into a contract, now could be a good time to look to switch suppliers or fix rates.

Does anybody believe that any of the big six won't raise their prices?[/QUOTE]

Just a matter of time - with those that are left scrabbling around to be the last in the hope that the furore has died down by then.

Just fixed mine till March 2015 - so whether they go up (likely) or down (somewhat less likely :sarcastic-chairbang) then at least I know where I am until then.

Back