• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Trading my car in for a Nissan Qashqai, always wanted one, woohoo!!

Cheers everyone.

Well done that man!

Delighted.

What is it?

Admin team leader fot Total gas and power. Which will be the second French company I've worked for.

Just came back from taking the other half to see Phantom Of The Opera in London for her birthday. Absolutely fantastic.

Trading my car in for a Nissan Qashqai, always wanted one, woohoo!!

Interested in what you think of it once you have driven it for a time.

Thinking of one of these for the next change - either that or a Honda CRV (have a Honda Civic at the moment which has been incredibly reliable & economic to run)

It may only be 4.45 in the morning, but I've just done a lovely job of painting me toe nails :)

Sounds cool mate, I hope you got a good deal on it.

Interested in what you think of it once you have driven it for a time.

Thinking of one of these for the next change - either that or a Honda CRV (have a Honda Civic at the moment which has been incredibly reliable & economic to run)
Picking it up on Thursday, I've had a test drive and I was pretty impressed, it's a diesel I've never had a diesel before, loads of toys on it to play with, I'm like a kid with cars.
I'll let you know how it goes.

They're the best selling car in the country apparently.

Picking it up on Thursday, I've had a test drive and I was pretty impressed, it's a diesel I've never had a diesel before, loads of toys on it to play with, I'm like a kid with cars.
I'll let you know how it goes.

My caretaker at school has a Qashqai & had a lot of problems with it. May have just been a 'rogue' one, but will be of interest as to how you get on with it.

That Squeeze is well enough to take mini and her cousin to Ellie Goulding tonight. Bullet well and truly dodged and GTA here I come....

Only 69 days until I get on that plane

:breakdance:

The silly things in life that make us laugh, like making names up out of PPB !! :icon_lol:

Well you're not gonna find many, there's no vowels for a start!

Nooooooo ya narna ! Like ;

Proper Pesky Bastard
Pink Pimply Bollocks
Post Period Blob

and it goes on ......

Last edited:
Back