• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Banter with Brummies! Don't they get arsey!! :icon_lol:

Great Lakes to see the changing of the leaves for the very last time :)

Just seen Chip Shop Curried Cheddar Cheese!!! If I could get me hands on some I think I'll have fucking died and gone to heaven

Just seen Chip Shop Curried Cheddar Cheese!!! If I could get me hands on some I think I'll have fucking died and gone to heaven

where can i get my hands on that..love cheese and especially cheddar?

where can i get my hands on that..love cheese and especially cheddar?

Imagine if you will, a chicken curry, a side of chips, curry sauce over the chips, and Chip Shop Curried Cheddar Cheese grated over the chips. Better than an orgasm!

Imagine if you will, a chicken curry, a side of chips, curry sauce over the chips, and Chip Shop Curried Cheddar Cheese grated over the chips. Better than an orgasm!

damn it, sounds delicious...

Great Lakes to see the changing of the leaves for the very last time :)

Take that back. Why bother. Seen one fucking tree change seen em all really, and if I want to see leaves falling I can look out me bloody window

As I stated it's meh. What's the point of adding to it? Chip shop curry to 'curry' is like comparing Dairylea to a mature Cheddar.

would like to try it though, never know before you try it..at least thats what i tell my son adrian :)

I've tried gloopy chip shop curry and I cannot imagine what it could add to that combo.

The chippies here do Curry Cheese Chips and they are fab. Also, the chippy curry here is better than the UK, it's spicier and reminds me of the Currywurst sauce in Berlin

Back