• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Chip shop curry is onion, apple, flour, stock and curry powder. Some lob in sultanas for extra authenticity.

Great Lakes to see the changing of the leaves for the very last time :)

Take that back. Why bother. Seen one fucking tree change seen em all really, and if I want to see leaves falling I can look out me bloody window

Cycling home the other evening, and I noticed how many leaves were blowing around on the floor & road.
It reminded me of going to pick up my friends mom from the hospital. She was having chemo, it was terminal, and the family decided to stop the treatment.
Whilst driving her home she looked out the window at the bare trees, and said "Oh, I missed it..."

I still get a lump in my throat now when I see leaves shedding, as she knew she'd never see one of her favourite things again.

The special shows Radio 1 put together this past weekend for their 50th anniversary.

Haven't listened to Radio 1 for years, but having an hour compilation of Mark and Lard and an hour interview with Mark Radcliffe was great. Still haven't listened to the Marc Riley one yet.

As I was listening to the archive clips from their show it took me back to my Uni days of dossing around in the afternoons, not getting a lot of work done, while listening to their brand of lunacy. Good times.

The special shows Radio 1 put together this past weekend for their 50th anniversary.

Haven't listened to Radio 1 for years, but having an hour compilation of Mark and Lard and an hour interview with Mark Radcliffe was great. Still haven't listened to the Marc Riley one yet.

As I was listening to the archive clips from their show it took me back to my Uni days of dossing around in the afternoons, not getting a lot of work done, while listening to their brand of lunacy. Good times.

Whenever I see the name Simon Bates, and ' Our Tune ' it always takes me back to the assembly department at L&F. The radio was played over the tannoy everyday. There would be a hushed silence from the females and a ' Oh fucking hell it's that time of day again ' from all the blokes. Fun times, and mostly good times :)

House hunting. It's exciting.

Good fun looking round other peoples houses & how they live even if you have decided that it's not for you after having parked outside.

Bought quite a few & looked at a great number, some of which would almost defy description - Estate Agents clearly go on a special course on photo doctoring and descriptive writing

Good fun looking round other peoples houses & how they live even if you have decided that it's not for you after having parked outside.

Bought quite a few & looked at a great number, some of which would almost defy description - Estate Agents clearly go on a special course on photo doctoring and descriptive writing

At the moment it's just looking on Estate Agents on the internet ( Although are in touch with a few ) Have a number of houses interested in, the thing is, if they will still be for sale when we come over in January. Will be using most of that visit for house viewings :)

At the moment it's just looking on Estate Agents on the internet ( Although are in touch with a few ) Have a number of houses interested in, the thing is, if they will still be for sale when we come over in January. Will be using most of that visit for house viewings :)

If they are still available in Jan then they are either overpriced or there is something just out of shot on the photo's that they don't want you to see

(Can remember seeing a website where there was an idyllic cottage at a low price, but if you saw the photo from another angle there was a nuclear power station no more than 200 yards away :D )

" Close your eyes and hold out your hands "

Weekends when all your teams win.

Wolves - Get the win
Pitt Penguins- Get the win
Steelers - Get the win

I'd really like to. Funds are short. Prices are high, may have to wait till spring unless I can muster a few quid up lol

We were extremely lucky with our January flights. Only prob with going back at this time is a lot of family can't have time off from work so will be harder to see everyone. Not to worry, we will use some of the time looking at houses :breakdance:

Being on the back of a bike. I'd almost forgot how it felt, and how sweaty it makes your hair!

I looked at that the other day and it didn't even raise a smile. Don't understand why it's funny.

You're probably just more mature than I am.

Back