• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Sorry everyone. I am currently punching my own face in as punishment.

Originally Posted by Langers:
88502b58b2ca3509be47473044fde8cc--wink-wink-adorable-animals.jpg

Sorry everyone. I am currently punching my own face in as punishment

Following the concept on here makes that reply better though

Wore my Wolves hoody to work today as its a bit nippy. Already had a few people recognize the emblem!! :)

Wore my Wolves hoody to work today as its a bit nippy. Already had a few people recognize the emblem!! :)

I say to me mate ' ok who is gonna score for Wolves on Saturday? and the reply ' Jota ' and then starts singing his chant. Cracks me up every time as I bet she has no fucking idea who the chap is but is just used to me going on about how good he is :)

The Sister is on coach 7. That's got to be a good omen :)

Dec 4th, shoulder and arm surgery to repair hubbys rotator cuff, torn ligament, muscle, and to chip off bone spurs.

Thank goodness, the poor chap can't sleep at night :(

Dec 4th, shoulder and arm surgery to repair hubbys rotator cuff, torn ligament, muscle, and to chip off bone spurs.

Thank goodness, the poor chap can't sleep at night :(

Wolf Hunting has just had this surgery, its major. Hes still out of action atm, and on strong painkillers. Apparently it takes 9 months to recover from.

Wolf Hunting has just had this surgery, its major. Hes still out of action atm, and on strong painkillers. Apparently it takes 9 months to recover from.

I thought he had but wasn't sure if it was for the exact same problem. Think I'm going to have to have a word with WH for the do's and donts. The wearing of this contraption so as it keeps your arm strapped to the body, even in bed worries me.Isn't that going to make the arm as stiff as fuck when you are eventually allowed to take it off. We shall see.

I know it's not going to be pleasant but it's got to be done as the pain and problem will just get worse. Oh well, the nurses uniform is gonna be tested after the op. Will also have to ask Jane for tips, tips on how she isnt tempted to reach for the frying pan over your Dads head :icon_lol:

Fuck it!! I'm going to have to cook the Christmas Day dinner this year!! And help shower him, tie his shoe laces, cut his meat up, fasten his buttons, help myself to sex. He's gonna love this !!

All the best to your Dad, and let's hope that both of them recover well, and within the 9 months.

We need a TIL thread

TIL Iceland only has 50k population!

TIL = Today I learned

Also I meant GREENLAND so good job you commented. Greenland only has 50k population. I was quite surprised by that.

TIL = Today I learned

Also I meant GREENLAND so good job you commented. Greenland only has 50k population. I was quite surprised by that.

Low population isn't always what it's cracked up to be.I lived on the Isle Of Man for years, at a time when the population was about 71,000. Enough to drive you saft.

This morning listening to the sounds of snoring. I could normally hit him over the head with me shoe, but not this morning. Means he's actually getting some sleep.

Putting together an After Surgery Gift Box for Mr Penguin.

Here's hoping he doesn't lose his SOH in the Operating Room.

The colours we see at this time of year. Having some really enjoyable experiences when cycling around at the mo.

Back