• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

When you decide to go to the cinema but there are 3 good films out and you can't decide which one to see first. That doesn't happen very often.

Indeed. I've got Dunkirk, Spidey and POTA all to see at the minute.

How's the basement looking?

Looking much better thank you, salvaged most, binned a bugger load.
What pissed me off the most though was after trashing what we couldn't save, I made a nice little pile at the end of the garden only for half of the local "buy here sell here facebook page people" to go through all me shit (bearing in mind it was still soaking wet!) and leave it in a far worse mess than I left it.

However, the "100 year" flood as described by the realtor came within 3 years of buying the house, so I'm busy workin out the finances and looking for a new house...Codsall me thinks! ;) LOL

Looking much better thank you, salvaged most, binned a bugger load.
What pissed me off the most though was after trashing what we couldn't save, I made a nice little pile at the end of the garden only for half of the local "buy here sell here facebook page people" to go through all me shit (bearing in mind it was still soaking wet!) and leave it in a far worse mess than I left it.

However, the "100 year" flood as described by the realtor came within 3 years of buying the house, so I'm busy workin out the finances and looking for a new house...Codsall me thinks! ;) LOL
Glad to hear you managed to save a lot. It'll take some drying out though :(

Hahaha, we could be neighbours!! :)

Glad to hear you managed to save a lot. It'll take some drying out though :(

Hahaha, we could be neighbours!! :)

It's all dried out in this 100 degree (sorry 39 degree) weather. And we nearly brought a house on Codsall Rd before we moved, but backed out when dad passed away

Indeed. I've got Dunkirk, Spidey and POTA all to see at the minute.

Spidey is brilliant. Really, really want to see Dunkirk.

I watched Hidden Figures last night and that was excellent, too.

Tickets booked to see Dunkirk. Working a 12hr shift till half 5 tonight then through to View in Darlington for 7pm showing

Sports documentary All Or Nothing. About the Arizona Cardinals. Really interesting and very well put together.

Afternoons out with old friends.
3 of us meet up 3 times a year, one is always a sunday somewhere rural. Great, because we don't have to be watching the time as much. Much laughter!

Afternoons out with old friends.
3 of us meet up 3 times a year, one is always a sunday somewhere rural. Great, because we don't have to be watching the time as much. Much laughter!

I had one of these afternoons recently with a couple that I don't see very often. Like you, much laughter, great fun, and a promise to do it again soon :)

We 3 try to meet 3 times a year. March (for martins bday), october (for millies and mine), plus a long lazy summer sunday.

Back