• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

"I went and took flowers to your dad the other day and told them they were from you "

I didn't even know they knew where he was.Now that brought a year to me eye, but in a good way :)

Jelly Donut Oreo's. A lovely biscuit :)

Wished visitors would come more often....6lb gone in 12 days!!

Maybe Vegetarian is the way to go!

Playing the ' Shotglass nearest the edge of the table ' game on the last day of your holidays. Loser has to knock one back.Good fun,yes.Acting like mature adults, no :)

The LOOK of Travis Fimmel in Vikings.
The SMELL of newly baked bread.
The SOUND of a waterfall.
The FEEL of bubble wrap.
The TASTE of beetroot in Sarsons vinegar.
The EMOTION of hope over fear.
The ART of receiving criticism with a smile.

Me new raft. I can get on/in it ok, but getting off/out is a bugger :)

Fart Facts.

If the average person farts approx 14-16 times a day, times that by how many people on the earth, thats one hell of a lot of wind. Daily.

No way do I do that many.

There's several reasons why flatulence noises differ from person to person. Depends what you have eaten, the force it comes out and the tightness of your bum muscles.

Men enjoy farting more than women.

14th Wedding Anniversary today.

Taking Mrs HW to Wagamama's tonight and then as an extra bonus, to the Middlesbrough match in a couple of weeks!

Happy Anniversary to you both Hereford

Watching 2 chipmunks in me garden getting stuck into a slice of Cantaloupe melon :icon_lol:

PPB - ' Do I swear too much? '

Mr P - ' Yes. But you wouldn't be you if you didn't '

Not really a compliment but it's as good as I'm gonna get today.

The morning hour between 6 & 7 when it's still hazy, warm but comfortable, and the wildlife are out playing :)

Fruit pots that don't have melon in them. Ain't nobody got time for melon.

It also makes the rest of the fruit in the pot go soggy and infected with its melon-ness.

Back