• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Which one? Shinano?

AKAGI

Hasegawa model will all the brass photo etch add ons I could buy for hyper-detailing.

I also have Soryu in the stash to build, but after this one I really must finish my 1/200 Bismarck and USS Missouri. That is probably 2017 and well into 2018 taken care of for my modelling!

He ate the mast of the Scharnhorst and knocked Yamato off its display stand and caused more damage than the US fleet did to the real thing.

Last edited:
Heatwaves.

I seem to be able to cope with the heat way better than I used to. I've loved this weekend and being out in the sun - beer garden on Saturday, down the park with the kids yesterday and off out with my folks tonight for a meal as it's my dad's birthday - pretty sure there's a huge garden at this restaurant with tables outside.

And I fly to Majorca on Wednesday when it's forecast to be between 30 and 35 degrees for the whole week we're there.

Not much fun if you don't like the heat but I'm going to enjoy it and make the most of it.

The timing of the ' Community ' Lane Yard Sale.Time to get rid of a whole load of shit that will no longer be needed. 928 dvds for starters.

Cool PPB. Do you see kids lemonade stands over there, is that an actual thing?

Good luck selling some shite.

Cool PPB. Do you see kids lemonade stands over there, is that an actual thing?

Good luck selling some shite.

b3h, in 17 and a half years I have yet to see one! Isn't it something you just see in movies and never in real life.

Cheers, what's not sold is going to Goodwill :)

Nice gesture, assume some kind of charity.

Ah no way. I thought it might be like that though... Bit of a thing you see in movies. I thought yard sales might be as well tbf.

Nice gesture, assume some kind of charity.

Ah no way. I thought it might be like that though... Bit of a thing you see in movies. I thought yard sales might be as well tbf.

Sort of, the money they make goes back into your Community to help create job opportunities, and employment training/skills for people like single moms. The bigger items will go to The Lighthouse Foundation.

Yard sales, garage sales are very much for real here. People love them, although I don't know why, rummaging through other people's shit they no longer want :icon_lol: Makes their weekend when they find and get a good bargain!

Sort of, the money they make goes back into your Community to help create job opportunities, and employment training/skills for people like single moms. The bigger items will go to The Lighthouse Foundation.

Yard sales, garage sales are very much for real here. People love them, although I don't know why, rummaging through other people's shit they no longer want :icon_lol: Makes their weekend when they find and get a good bargain!

Same in Canada. When I lived in Vancouver, we lived on a quiet suburban street, and there was the typical stuff, a house covered in tent as it was being fumigated, frat boys throwing house parties and people having yard sales.

Me and my brother bought some cool stuff at yard sales, first lava lamp I ever bought cost me a dollar at a yard sale.

Same in Canada. When I lived in Vancouver, we lived on a quiet suburban street, and there was the typical stuff, a house covered in tent as it was being fumigated, frat boys throwing house parties and people having yard sales.

Me and my brother bought some cool stuff at yard sales, first lava lamp I ever bought cost me a dollar at a yard sale.

This made me :icon_lol: lots. Do you fancy another lava lamp, still in its box, being as it's you you can have it for 50cents!. This yard sale has been advertised all over the place so should get quite a few coming. You can have a good laugh when you get lots turn up.Every night hubby comes home and looks through the stuff I've put out, the following morning any stuff of his has usually ended up back in the house. Trying to go through a house that you have lived in for a long time, deciding what's going, what's coming with you, is hard. You just can't keep every single thing.

My mate's cat is gunna cost £1600 to fly back from Dubai, let me know if your furniture costs less so we can rip him even more

My mate's cat is gunna cost £1600 to fly back from Dubai, let me know if your furniture costs less so we can rip him even more

He got off light,my container's gonna be 20,000. I hope the cat has a quicker journey than my stuff though, my stuff takes 3 weeks to arrive!

20k ??? what are they bringing it over on, a flock of swans ???

Back