• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

:angry-smiley-034:

There's a thread for crisps LJ.

post-89810-1420952938243.jpg

This weekend's weather forecast.

Beer garden on Saturday, park time with the kids for Fathers Day on Sunday. I love the sun.
We know what next weekend's forecast for Glastonbury will be....torrential rain.

We know what next weekend's forecast for Glastonbury will be....torrential rain.
Keep the faith!

Forecast is absolutely spot on at the moment. We'll no doubt have a few showers but it's going to be miles superior to the absolute shitfest of 2016.

Keep the faith!

Forecast is absolutely spot on at the moment. We'll no doubt have a few showers but it's going to be miles superior to the absolute shitfest of 2016.
I like your optimism. If only it was this weekend. Looking like a scorcher.

Only just found out that if you say ' Space Ghetto ' in a Yank accent, it sounds like 'Spice Girl' in a Scottish accent.

A bit like the classic "Beer Can" in a Jamaican accent.

:icon_lol: Just told the postman to say the beer can one.

He didn't laugh :icon_lol:

Miserable bastard.

Wanderer sitting on the toilet in the dark cos his bulbs gone out prompted this thought in my head.

I've had a bulb in my little walk in clothes closet/wardrobe, the same bulb. Never been changed. Never blown or expired. That bulbs over 17 years old.

It truly is ' There Is A Light That Never Goes Out '

Unlike the 5 bastard washing machines I've had to replace in the same period of time.

You're definitely getting better Sue!
That's the 3rd post of yours that's made me laugh in the last 10 minutes!

Sat on the seafront with a glass of beer in glorious sunshine

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I am getting a particular masochistic pleasure out of the latest boat I am building. Japanese World War II Carrier and the amount of tiny brass pieces to put together the supports for the flight deck is mind-blowing. Taking my time as much as I can, and I will succeed. Easily the most difficult model I have ever made.

Just having a glass of chilled white wine. My first white wine in over 5 months.. It's going down a treat :)

I am getting a particular masochistic pleasure out of the latest boat I am building. Japanese World War II Carrier and the amount of tiny brass pieces to put together the supports for the flight deck is mind-blowing. Taking my time as much as I can, and I will succeed. Easily the most difficult model I have ever made.

Which one? Shinano?

Back