• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Me, middle of nowhere, not a sound to be heard, being as energetic as I care to be nowadays

17121446_1318701438193640_1982780523_o.jpg

Ice cubes in your bra on a blistering hot day.

Wanderer sitting on the toilet in the dark cos his bulbs gone out prompted this thought in my head.

I've had a bulb in my little walk in clothes closet/wardrobe, the same bulb. Never been changed. Never blown or expired. That bulbs over 17 years old.

It truly is ' There Is A Light That Never Goes Out '

Unlike the 5 bastard washing machines I've had to replace in the same period of time.

Multi pack of Frazzles under my desk at work :)

Ice cubes in your bra on a blistering hot day.

Not the same effect for men putting it in their underwear..women in the bra --> stand out, men in the underwear --> go hide :)

Not the same effect for men putting it in their underwear..women in the bra --> stand out, men in the underwear --> go hide :)

Where do testicles actually go when they are very cold and they disappear, do they go into your pubic area?

Where do testicles actually go when they are very cold and they disappear, do they go into your pubic area?

Im not actually a doctor but Im sure somebody on this forum are... :icon_lol:

This weekend's weather forecast.

Beer garden on Saturday, park time with the kids for Fathers Day on Sunday. I love the sun.

Back