• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Smells that remind me of places :)
Songs that remind me of people :)
Sweets that remind me of my childhood :)
A favourite Tee shirt that reminds me of great nights out :)
Talking to people who remember me Dad,as there aren't many of these people left :)
Things that remind me of hot Summer days :)
Me Fire Crackler box :)
Strong coffee :)
Taking a break :)

What a great post

Sniffing Mr Penguin's trousers. He's just spilt petrol on them. Smells bloody lovely :)

Always loved the smell of petrol for some reason.

My mum (bless her) always called me clumsy when I was a kid.
I continue to apply that label to myself every day. I am constantly paranoid about knocking things over, spilling things, dropping things, breaking things and so on. I call myself clumsy, and tell people I am too.
A couple of people I know & am close too regularly tell me I'm not clumsy.
I continue to hold that perception in my head. I know my mum didn't intend that, or heavily admonish me, but the label stuck.

Not a personal criticism I hope you understand.

:icon_lol:

My daughter trips over deceptively flat ground. For no other reason than I think she's got an allocated amount of pratfalls each day and she's normally due one.

When a child has an accident at school they're given a sticker saying 'I had treatment today'. She collects these and sticks them on her bed. She's got a cabin bed and they've almost covered the legs of the ladder.

I believe doctors now officially recognise that as "Steven Mouyokolo Syndrome".

:icon_lol:

My daughter trips over deceptively flat ground. For no other reason than I think she's got an allocated amount of pratfalls each day and she's normally due one.

When a child has an accident at school they're given a sticker saying 'I had treatment today'. She collects these and sticks them on her bed. She's got a cabin bed and they've almost covered the legs of the ladder.
Wicked! Love someone embracing it :)
I trip up anywhere too! In posting the above I knocked the tv remote off the table! :facepalm:

Getting a call from my youngest - merely for the fact that he wants a chat with his Dad, & for no other reason

Dropping the babe, was a shit name anyway :)
Things are starting to sprout up everywhere :)
Getting fit, starts today :)

After a difficult winter, we are off to Mabo again. We are now safely ensconced in a hotel in Lincoln, and tomorrow we will return to darkest Lincolnshire.

##missedtheplace##

Winning tickets for the England/Scotland 6N game in the Leicester Tigers' ballot. Get in!

Back