• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

The snowdrops are out in the garden. Flower heads are about to open.
The daffs are sprouting. As are the bluebells.
I also planted some tulip bulbs in august, and it seems they're sprouting too.

Yep, my snowdrops are out as well, I have a new passion, garden center breakfasts :)

The wonders of things like Skype. I may not completely understand how I get to see and hear people thousands of miles away, how it works, but I really do appreciate it :)

The wonders of things like Skype. I may not completely understand how I get to see and hear people thousands of miles away, how it works, but I really do appreciate it :)

I feel much the same about the telephone and television. I know I could look up how they work but it's much more fun just believing it's magic.

I feel much the same about the telephone and television. I know I could look up how they work but it's much more fun just believing it's magic.

SLA if I looked it up it still wouldn't sink in with me!! I text me mom every night just before she goes to bed, amazes me how she instantly gets it from 3,352 miles away :icon_lol:

It is magic :)

Texts - Satellites
Skype - Undersea Trans-Atlantic fibre optic cables

Texts - Satellites
Skype - Undersea Trans-Atlantic fibre optic cables

Yes maybe, but how is what puzzles me.

And planets aswell, I can't get me head around how many miles away they are, and how people walk on the moon. Its all beyond me :(

How you can have a 'debate' over silly things like Ploughmans Pickle v Branston Pickle :)

I'm still marvelling about the home telephone & the fact that I don't have to go to the call box down the road :icon_smile:

The drink ' Kombucha Organic & Raw with fresh pressed Ginger juice '. Containing electrolyes, polyphenols, enzymes & probiotics.

Bit funky :yikes:

Gonna try and shut up for a bit as I'm even beginning to get on me own fucking nerves :icon_lol:

Just opened an old Queens Coronation tin that used to belong to hubbys dad. His mom gave it to him when we were over at Christmas. We had forgot all about it as it was tucked inside a pocket in the suitcase. Inside are all old Collectors Cards of cricketers from way back and some of war planes that he collected, and saved for all these years. Made me go ' awwww ' thinking that he had hung onto these and kept them in his tin for many many many years .

Last edited:
Wish I had kept hold of some of the things I had as a kid - some of them would be worth serious £s now as collectibles

My uncle had the Dinky SPV from Captain Scarlet still in the box. Aged four I trashed it. Oops. On an epic scale.

Back