• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Once Upon A Time! OMG, how have I missed this series. Not 1 series but 7, 22 episodes in each! Really appeals to my fairy tale mentality. Loving it. Not sure Mr Penguin is enjoying it as much , if not , he's faking it well.

So yeah, Friday nights, a good series, good wine, and having ya foot tickled :)

A weekend of fun, frollicks, Floradoras, Fries ( orange ones ) games of Dangling Doughnuts, Find The Bubble Gum, Beer Pong, Gargle A Song and other saft shit. :)

A weekend of fun, frollicks, Floradoras, Fries ( orange ones ) games of Dangling Doughnuts, Find The Bubble Gum, Beer Pong, Gargle A Song and other saft shit. :)
Sound like a top, top weekend PPB :)

Hope so Freddeno, pity you don't live nearer, we could have seen who has the best technique in Find The Bubble Gum :icon_lol:
Aye, that would have been ace :icon_lol: when my divorce is sorted i will definately visit wolverhampton so hoping many on here are up for a game and maybe a night out

Aye, that would have been ace :icon_lol: when my divorce is sorted i will definitely visit wolverhampton so hoping many on here are up for a game and maybe a night out

That would be great wouldn't it, something like ' TWF's Big Curry Night Out ' We could take over an entire restaurant :)

That would be great wouldn't it, something like ' TWF's Big Curry Night Out ' We could take over an entire restaurant :)
Love a good curry..probably my favourite food :)

Love a good curry..probably my favourite food :)

We did that a few years ago after the last game of a season (13/14? though as I sometimes now forget what happened last week unless I check my diary that may be the wrong year) - not the whole restaurant, but most of the top floor of one

About 15 of us

We did that a few years ago after the last game of a season (13/14? though as I sometimes now forget what happened last week unless I check my diary that may be the wrong year) - not the whole restaurant, but most of the top floor of one

About 15 of us

sounds nice Parkin, would love to hook up with many of you..

About 15 of us
Yep. It was the last game of the L1 promotion season IIRC. A bloody good day/evening/night.

Weird but the smell of pickled onion juice on your fingers.

Cheese. I LOVE cheese, how can anyone NOT like it. IS there anyone that doesnt like it? It's like a Happy food. I'm giving up potatoes, bread, pasta, and rice, but I WONT give up the cheese :)

Some cheese is good. Some cheese is amazing.

But some cheese is fucking rank.

Some cheese is good. Some cheese is amazing.

But some cheese is fucking rank.

Those rubbery manufactured cheeses like Edam are rank. I'm a big fan of smelly Italian cheeses and I know you are too.........

I like Red Leicester and Cathedral City. I don't really like strong cheeses other than a tiny bit on a cracker at Christmas. They make the roof of my mouth tingle and itch!

I like all cheeses, soft, hard, mild, strong, extra strong, well matured! rubbery, spreadable, goats, blue. It's the one food I couldn't give up. From on a sandwich, to a cheese sauce, on fish, on veg, as a topping, a pie, in mash, on a cracker, on toast, and cheese flavoured crisps. cheese dips, Mac & Cheese...the list is just endless. My Dr says I shouldn't be eating it, well I've cut it down a lot, but I can't cut it out altogether.

Back