• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need Paul Gladon to move to FC Copenhagen and you're sorted.

Rui and Joao were at Penn Tandoori earlier this week. They'll have gone straight to Big Paul for recommendations. He's like a walking Google Maps.

I thought Tim II got no info from Wolves? Or would it be at the point where someone might actually give him a snippet of info? Or is he just jumping on the bandwagon?

I thought Tim II got no info from Wolves? Or would it be at the point where someone might actually give him a snippet of info? Or is he just jumping on the bandwagon?

Tim seems certainly more clued up this summer, so he has some way in at the club.

FFuck off are we signing Dendoncker. This is ridiculous.

Perhaps. More like signing Neves really as it’s a highly rated young player

I would absolutely love dendocker. what would be his role do you think? CB in our system?

Complete guess but I'd suggest RCB / backup DM

He'd basically leapfrog Saiss, unfortunate for him but thems the breaks

I still think we will see a wing back come in. Not sure whether it will be for the right, or for the left and switch Jonny but definitely see one arriving

This news has been missed/ignored by Sky so far. Still going with our interest in Clucas

Can't wait to get back from football tmrw and watch it unfold (genuinely, I enjoy it, even though not a fat lot actually happens)

Can't wait to get back from football tmrw and watch it unfold (genuinely, I enjoy it, even though not a fat lot actually happens)
Unless you are footballing in the afternoon then you won't. Closes at 5pm

Patricio

Guerreiro
Boly
Coady
Dendoncker
Jonny

Neves
Moutinho

Jota
Raul
Costa

200w.webp

Presumably Dendoncker could also slot in if Coady gets injured?

Yeah, sounds like he's going to be competing with Saiss for that third-choice CM slot, plus be competition for Coady in the middle of the back three.

I doubt he will come to be cover/competition. He will probably take the RCB spot.

Tim Nash:

Along with Adama Traore and Dendoncker, I'm told there could still be a 'big' signing before tomorrow's 5pm deadline.

Guess away, forumites. I just assumed that The Donk was the 'big' signing.

Blimey we really aren't fucking around are we. The lack of back up for the Coady role has worried me for some time so this is good news and a better 3rd choice CM.

Get him in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back