• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol: Understood, folks! At least with those six there's quite a lot of fluidity to the front three too, as you say.

I'm guessing RWB/LWB (when Jonny can play both) and CB are just the positions outstanding, then.

Just wanted to share this here, while we wait for the next 24 hours to go down. This was the first-team squad as of the 29th of June, 2016:

CmG4Cc3WMAEPptj.jpg

Three weeks later, Fosun took over the club, and two years (and a couple of weeks) after that, we're where we are today. Feels like a lifetime ago, doesn't it?

Just wanted to share this here, while we wait for the next 24 hours to go down. This was the first-team squad as of the 29th of June, 2016:

View attachment 2218

Three weeks later, Fosun took over the club, and two years (and a couple of weeks) after that, we're where we are today. Feels like a lifetime ago, doesn't it?

Doherty must be superglued to the pitch! Impossible to move

Saville played on the left (and scored) on the opening day at Rotherham IIRC.

(Blame Spiers for the player locations, it's his graphic.)

Anderlecht defensive midfielder Leander Dendoncker, 23, is due at Compton later today for talks and a medical with a view to joining @Wolves for a fee thought to be around £12m.

Couldn't see the above posted anywhere. Nash going all in with the medical happening today...

Only a huge chunk of the last two pages...

Couldn't see the above posted anywhere. Nash going all in with the medical happening today...

giphy.gif

Nash going BIG

Tim Nash
@TimNash_1
47m47 minutes ago
More
Along with Adama Traore and Dendoncker, I'm told there could still be a 'big' signing before tomorrow's 5pm deadline.

Let's be honest here. I think we have more clout and attractive names then Palace have. I'd come to Wolves to work under Nuno and play next to Patricio, Moutinho, Neves, Jota, Boly, Doherty and now Adama..

If Dendoncker isn't the BIG signing, then it has to be something on the level of Rose. Has to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back