• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will get you a pint of meditation juice. Saying that - Jinks was having my ticket and I pm'd him two weeks ago that I was now attending the match, so unless another avenue has become available...

I NEVER turn down meditation juice, it centres my chi.

I can't see us getting Kessie if we get Dendoncker. Wing backs is where the potential gaps are surely.

(unless we sign Icardi, obvs...)

10 years with my GF Saturday. Off to the game. Oops.

I posted on the Mix earlier our reserves XI Vs the team that lost our final PL game against Wigan in 2011/12...

-----------------Ruddy---------------

-----Bennett Batth Hause-----

Doherty Saiss MGW Vinagre

Cavaleiro Bonatini Traore/Costa

----------------------
Lining up against...
----------------------

De Vries

Zubar Stearman Berra Ward

Jarvis Henry Edwards Hunt

SEB Doyle

I think it would be a massacre with all due respect to Mick's lads. Costa going at Zubar would be incredible.

The last XI selected by Kenny against Sheff Wed on the last day of 2015-16 shows how far we have come since Fosun took over a couple of years ago. Our team that day was

Ikeme
Iorfa
Batth
Hause
Doherty
Wallace
Price
Coady
Saville
Henry
Mason

Ken bringing on Alfie in that game (for Wallace, who played well first half but was ill at HT) when he knew he was letting him go 48 hours later was flat out ridiculous.

I remember very well how much that pissed you off!

Look at the line-up though. The only one who could even make our team now is Doherty.

James Henry at 10. I'd erased that from my mind.

all this transfer news - I've not been this excited since we got Stefan Iversen, jody and henri the rat

Iversen was alright, man. Once we got him fit anyway. I'd take 2003 Steffen over 2018 Leo, and I quite like Leo.

I still remember that goal at Blackburn. Sat in the middle of all of their fans but it was a goal to celebrate. Our first top flight goal for nearly twenty years. He will always have that.

I keep saying this but how great is this window compared to 2009/10
Hahnemann
Segundo Castillo (loan)
Mancienne (loan)
Maierhoffer
Halford
Doyle
Zubar
Surman
Milijas

Last edited:
Status