• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're well stocked up front. Raul left because he was unhappy with not starting games, we have surely promised him he's first choice and we're not going to sign a high profile back up.

Just no words for this. It's like living in some parallel universe.

In a world a million miles away.....Middlesbrough bid for Millwall duo George Saville and Jed Wallace (bids rejected as well)

In a world a million miles away.....Middlesbrough bid for Millwall duo George Saville and Jed Wallace (bids rejected as well)

Literally one year ago they could have had the pair for £1m combined :icon_lol:

Literally one year ago they could have had the pair for £1m combined :icon_lol:

to be fair this time last year they were spending big as they were going to smash up the Division...now they have Pulis

Great signings but, with that saying that would the end of our business, which one is the Marquee signing??

Tim I still seems to think that the Marquee is someone else. No idea who

Great signings but, with that saying that would the end of our business, which one is the Marquee signing??

I’d take the marquee stuff with a pinch of salt.

If we’ve got these over the line, then we’ve filled the holes in the squad wonderfully. Anything else would be lovely, but not necessary.

Blimey, we are going to be stacked. My only slight worry is that MGW doesn’t get pushed back in his development. Looks like nuno fancies him in cm so I hope he gets decent minutes off the bench despite all these signings.

Henri Camera 7 goals in a season is still one of the best goal scoring pren seasons we've had. Hoping at least 2 of our guys surpass him this season.

Personally struggling to see where Zinchenko fits as he's been fucking terrible during City's preseason tour and I'm also not totally in favor of shifting Jonny to the right side when he's earned his reputation by playing on the left.

Paying more for Zinny than Dendoncker is fucking wild.

Wolves agreed fee with Man City for Zinchenko. Breaking news on Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back