• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initial reports were September (around the Burnley game for us).

Surely if he’s dislocated it he wouldn’t have trained yesterday and would have some kind of sling on?

Boro reports were it was not serious after all and he has been training this week.

Southgate only had his sling on for 1 day when he did his.

I'm guessing his shoulder will be fine for gentle stuff but force against it won't be a good idea.

Yeah Boro fans seem to think he is fit to play

"You can stop wearing the sling after a few days, but it takesabout 12 to 16 weeksto completely recover from a dislocated shoulder. You'll usually be able to resume most activities withintwo weeks, but should avoid heavy lifting and sports involving shoulder movements for betweensix weeks and three months"

A few days after it Boro said 4-6 weeks but Pulis has also said he is fine so no clue until Wolves say something.

Ok fair enough, I guess it stops being an issue quickly but it weakens the joint so a high risk or doing damage if you fall on it or something. Will look forward to him being fully fit in a few weeks then

Surely if he’s dislocated it he wouldn’t have trained yesterday and would have some kind of sling on?

There are different grades for different dislocations. Only grade 3 is a total dislocation. The other two are partial with straining/tearing of the acromioclavicular ligament.

Obviously all depends on the severity I should think.i think it was Kenny Miller who properly fucked his shoulder at Wolves which was a total dislocation.

Source: suffer with shoulder instability.

*Why's he turned up dressed like a rejected member of the wrestling faction Right to Censor?*

* Pretty sure not many will get this reference.

Googled it, then smiled
#gotyourbackjack

Top half makes him look like a 16 year old schoolkid who's grown out of his shirts but his Mom won't buy him any more as he's leaving in a few months.

Bottom half combines ludicrous rips and silly skintight wrap around the calves (probably too short as well).

Trainers are shit.

Hair is shit.

I can't get on board with this at all.

ImperfectWaryBug.gif
Calm yourself down, Mr. Fashion Guru :icon_lol:

*Why's he turned up dressed like a rejected member of the wrestling faction Right to Censor?*

Googled it too. Hit the road Jack

Before hand he was a Val Venis impersonator but Pullis got him into the van and next week he came out like this.

*that's a reference no one will get

I’m about the same age and I wear ripped jeans from time to time. Not with a shirt usually though! I like adama’s smart casual blend haha if we can call it that..

I didn’t know every signing usually gets a forensic fashion analysis or just for signings we don’t like? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back