• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adama has been pictured at the training ground this afternoon.

When we dream what could be and we have Doherty get Traore?

He went for the head but found Neves instead thats Traore?

His shot was a shank and its in the south bank Thats Traore?

He has run fifty yards and his cross hits the bar its Traore?

He skinned them with ease now hes flat on his knees thats Traore?

If he played with his brain he'd have made it in spain thats Traore?

Just been chatting to a Mbro fan. "Far and away our best player, but no end product." "Why?" "Cos no other cunt could keep up with him."

Just been chatting to a Mbro fan. "Far and away our best player, but no end product." "Why?" "Cos no other $#@! could keep up with him."

Made me lol that!

I did notice a few of his assists were when he went to the byline and smacked it across the six yard box, and thought Jota is going to absolutely love that!

Pretty sure that Boro had no one who could keep pace with him - think we have so there maybe someone available in the middle when he gets it across

They had only one tactic - give it to Traore & see what he does whilst all the rest just watch. Don't think that we will be doing that, assuming that he has signed then will have a part to play

He's turned us down for a waiting job at the Mount.
5e55c59b7c63e62c761ffb5d3605ffbc.jpg

Hause to Reading on loan according to O'Rourke. If that's true then I'd say Batth is staying and someone else is coming in.

Hause to Reading on loan according to O'Rourke. If that's true then I'd say Batth is staying and someone else is coming in.

Would rather have kept Hause & moved Baath out, but then what do I know (suppose that Danny has a presence around the team which is beneficial)

*Why's he turned up dressed like a rejected member of the wrestling faction Right to Censor?*

* Pretty sure not many will get this reference.

Will be another early evening announcement then by the looks of it. I love watching direct players with pace and our front lot are pretty quick so should do a better job of keeping up on the counter. Nuno has transformed other players we had fully written off previously and whilst I am still not entirely convinced I am still excited to see what he can do. I imagine he comes off the bench against Everton and we go from there.

Now has Kessie signed yet??

Top half makes him look like a 16 year old schoolkid who's grown out of his shirts but his Mom won't buy him any more as he's leaving in a few months.

Bottom half combines ludicrous rips and silly skintight wrap around the calves (probably too short as well).

Trainers are shit.

Hair is shit.

I can't get on board with this at all.

ImperfectWaryBug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back