• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have the name of a man you are nearly old enough to be the grandfather of on the back of your shirt...already a lost cause.

That's why I don't put names on the back of any shirt - all of them could be my Grandson's or in extreme cases my Great Grandson's.In certain areas of the country my Great great Grandson's!

Good Evening everyone. Enjoy reading through the forum so thought I’d give it a bit of a go, seeing as it’s going to be a very interesting season . Looking forward to Saturday and the window being over so we can stop getting linked to every tom, dick and harry. However, it’s nice to see that no one has mentioned is attempting to sign frimpong anymore (unless I’ve missed it on the forum)!

Good Evening everyone. Enjoy reading through the forum so thought I’d give it a bit of a go, seeing as it’s going to be a very interesting season . Looking forward to Saturday and the window being over so we can stop getting linked to every tom, dick and harry. However, it’s nice to see that no one has mentioned is attempting to sign frimpong anymore (unless I’ve missed it on the forum)!

Christ, Carsy, that's no bloody use as a first post. Where do you stand on Traore's fashion sense for God's sake?

(Assume Traore won't be following me and no doubt a few other older members in finding "elasticated waist" an exciting fashion statement...)

Last edited:
Christ, Carsy, that's no bloody use as a first post. Where do you stand on Traore's fashion sense for God's sake?

At least Frimpong was up on that front. Dench, man.

Some would say he has the characteristic of "not knowing how to play football" in common with the man who has borrowed Edinson Cavani's shirt, I couldn't possibly say though.

Harry? As in Harry Maguire!?!?! Woohooo!

(Assume Traore won't be following me and no doubt a few other older members in finding "elasticated waist" an exciting fashion statement...)

Ignore the idiots on here - this is clearly an 'in joke' - shove stuff up here - be controversial, no one will challenge or call you out on it

Feel like I’ve spent the past 2 weeks reading about Traore . Decided against placing my opinion on that one, for now atleast

That's fucking pricey for a pair of jeans.

Fashion Glasgo style is expensive

929711100e99b0518c53f829323ca934.jpg

Don't worry, Carsy, we'll be back to discussing football around p226. We're all at a bit of a loose end until Traore, Vida and Danny Rose sign...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back