• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are supposedly making a big splash this coming week. Lopes would be up there.

John Percy reckons Traore is more or less done.

If it was Traore and Lopes then surely one of Cav or Costa is off? Or Bonatini?

Lopes would be great but I'll hold off on getting too excited until the MM poster's security guard mate can get a photo.

I'm not making any aspersions on the knowledge of this security guard, but tbh I wouldn't recognise the lopester if he was stood behind me in the queue at Asda

You wouldn't have recognised Matt Doherty six months ago.

Now I really want us to sign Lopes so we can call him The Lopester.

I imagine they're probably wrong too. Likely just someone who looks a bit like him.

Britney:

I'm told Wolves have agreed a fee with Middlesbrough for Adama Traore #wwfc

Still really don't want him. Huge gamble by Nuno, because it's him that's driven this.

I hope he proves me wrong, the freak bastard.

Still really don't want him. Huge gamble by Nuno, because it's him that's driven this.

Slight air of discontent amongst our fans with this signing and the sale of Douglas. We’ll need to start the season well because we all know the vocal minority are usually the ones that are heard & they’ll be quick to point these bits of business out if we’re not performing.

‘freak bastard’ ffs :icon_lol:

Ten million up front then instalments and other dependant bonuses. Good deal really I think. Going to be very exciting for us fitting into our system and actually getting to be in a team that plays football, like football where you try to attack and score more goals than the other team.

Douglas proved today why selling him was no real big deal (providing Jonny/Vinagre do ok). He isn't really that good. Lovely guy, great season, plenty of attributes but he's not exactly a Scotch Maldini.

Traore...it's £18-22m (depending who you believe) on...well, what exactly? We don't need someone else there, Cav played 13 minutes yesterday and he is better than Traore. He has 0 goals and 2 assists in 37 PL games. He frequently goes from baller to dire parks player inside seconds. I doubt there's anyone in world football who can accurately assess him, let alone Nuno. We're taking a flier on one here which is fine to a point, but at that cost?

We'll see I guess. He isn't for me unless something seriously changes, and I don't think it will.

Yep, I'm in this camp too. Waste of money until proven otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back