• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Paddy Power
Page Liked · 6 mins · Edited ·

Chico Flores has been waiting three years for this..
14445105_10154595336284914_7189233174708968564_o.jpg

Roberto Mancini and Laurent Blanc already being touted as potential replacements

Telegraph reveals another set of "allegations". From what I can see these add absolutely nothing. So Sam thinks the HMRC are a bunch of cunts. He is probably right. Nothing in the second article even suggests a hint of any wrongdoing, bar linking Sam and others to a completely legal tax avoidance scheme involving urban regeneration.

For me, the second article actually damages the Telegraph case and should not have been published. The damaging stuff is already out there, so there was no need for this article that looks nothing more than vindictive.

Big Sam

I just got home read up on this one and then was gobsmacked to find not a mention on the forum.
If this is true, it is seriously mega serious and the FA should cut their losses and bin him now.

Whether you agree with this type of journalism or not, Sam shouldn't be there and certainly he should have said (a stateley home)
on these subjects.

If true i find his comments re Hodgson totally unprofessional in a business meeting with people he has never met before, and would fire him for that alone.

total cock! (if this is all true of course)

Might want to try reading the Road to Russia thread Pav.

If only you had looked in the Road to Russia thread...

(I will merge this)

As a Welshman, I have only one opinion about this.

:popcorn::popcorn: :ursofunny::ursofunny:

Surely everyone saw this coming?

BREAKING: Sam Allardyce has tendered his resignation, the FA is preparing a statement and Gareth Southgate will take temporary charge

Rumours are suggesting that Allardyce has resigned. Not sure if there is any truth in them.

Looks like that it is all over for Sam (if journos on Twitter are correct)

Sky sports news confirm he's been sacked

Good riddance, never wanted him.

Now, please not Bruce or Pardew.

It will be Bruce unless they decide it's time to go foreign again

Back