• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

I am led to understand that Glenn Hoddle could be invited to be the next manager of England.

I am led to understand that Glenn Hoddle could be invited to be the next manager of England.
Replacing a man sacked for dodgy comments with a man sacked for dodgy comments. Makes sense when the FA are involved.

Don't think there's a hope of it being Hoddle

Southgate beats Malta, Slovenia and Scotland and he gets offered the job full time.

Christ alive - surely not. Hoddle has a couple of minus points

1) he is average, with a good England performance in 1998 bringing that average up to bog standard
2) he left management when my eldest was going into infant school. He takes his GCSEs next year. A decade out. Insane.

Thanks for merging lads, didn't see this before i opened the sam thread, but what an epic result, couldn't happen to a bigger twat, must mean he's off to Real Madrid now then, no other choice is there?

Didnt Southgate say he wasnt interested in the job as well?

As for Big Fat Sam, well good riddance to one utter arrogant twat.
First interview after that last match, "do we have to talk about that" he says after saying Rooney can "play where he wants"
What a fucking obnoxious reply to a stupid fucking statement.

Back