• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Looks like The Telegraph will have a few stories coming out the next few days.

Oof - some pretty damning stuff there. Sam might do quite well to survive that.

Ah well, that lasted long for Sam.

So, who is next then?

Deano...!

***TWFBOT****You have reached your limit for using the word "Deano". Further use of this word will see you account deleted and the SAS sent to your house to have a "quiet word"****TWFBOT****

***TWFBOT****You have reached your limit for using the word "Deano". Further use of this word will see you account deleted and the SAS sent to your house to have a "quiet word"****TWFBOT****

They will have to get past the good lady first...!!

Unconfirmed sightings of terrified SAS troops in Lincolnshire aside, I think we need to wait for the entire Telegraph revelations to hit the public domain before thinking about an alternate for Sam. Sounds like other managers might have been implicated as well.

Having just read that and watched it I think there may be a slight embellishment on the part of the telegraph journo's. Not that I'm defending him but I don't see there's an awful lot wrong other than being a bit of a greedy oaf.

Asking for money to show how to get around third party ownership is pretty bad news though. We need to see the full story I guess.

He should be binned for this line alone

"Harry’s a naughty boy. He’s a very naughty boy, very naughty. He shows his bottom and all sorts."

Don't see the issue tbh. People who don't like Big Sam trying to find a stick to beat him with.

One thing I will say, neither Sky or BBC are running with this yet. I think they are waiting for the full Telegraph story before reacting. Presumably the red tops will do the same.

Sounds like a watching brief on this one and see what the "sting" reveals.

Don't see the issue tbh. People who don't like Big Sam trying to find a stick to beat him with.

Maybe, just maybe we don't like him because he's dodgy as fuck.

Not really much different to me telling my dad how to stream live football for free.

But you aren't the England manager, are you.

But he's been set up. Everyone will look stupid when you are being set up

I'm pretty sure Sam can look stupid on his own.

How about his links to Mark Curtis and how he coerced players across his various clubs to sign up with him? Is that alright too?

How about all the allegations about his son and his behaviour as an agent?

For whatever reason you like the guy, I can't stand him, never have liked him and don't think he has any place being England manager. He's a dodgy fucker as well as not being an especially good manager.

Sky now reporting FA to investigate the claims.

Ask yourself why Allardyce has been set up this way. Because he's been at it for years. He's been earning personally off transfers for a long, long time.

Now if you think that's ethical for the England manager then that's up to you. Not for me though.

Back