• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

I might also ask why Coleman is playing five at the back at home to Moldova. Staggering inflexibility.

On Talkshite tonight they were suggesting he'd been brilliant in the Euro's and he should walk out on Wales now to take a 'better job' as his stock was so high. People have very short memories. You'd have to be a moron to appoint Coleman off the back of a couple of decent performances in an international tournament. It'd be akin to signing Robson-Kanu and no premier league club worth their salt is about to do that.

Do all the other games have signs saying European Qualifiers?

It's confusing, it reads like these are qualifiers for the Euros not the WC.

Ireland have gone to pieces in the last 10.

Tadic scores from the spot to put Serbia 2-1 up.

Poor decision by the ref, Walters didn't touch the man, he flopped over under his own steam.

Do all the other games have signs saying European Qualifiers?

It's confusing, it reads like these are qualifiers for the Euros not the WC.
UEFA branding. They have sold the TV rights for the Euro and World Cup qualifiers and given them this tag. Apparently that makes the likes of Sky pay more or something.

Ireland equalise with a Walters header, but McClean was running parallel and was offside. Ruled out.

Wales looking very good again
Against a team ranked below Armenia, Azerbaijan and Cyprus remember. I don't think you'd give much credence to anyone lauding England if they battered Estonia.

I still say Coleman dropped lucky in the summer and he is not a good manager.

Ivanovic clean through, misses a sitter, ball trickles towards the line and Coleman clear off the line!

Shocking defending from us, brilliant finishing from Ivanovic!

Against a team ranked below Armenia, Azerbaijan and Cyprus remember. I don't think you'd give much credence to anyone lauding England if they battered Estonia.

I still say Coleman dropped lucky in the summer and he is not a good manager.

I won't disagree. We had a wonder tournament by our weak standards. Now up to Coleman and the team to keep it going. Thumping Moldova is a minimum. But I believe we will qualify for Russia.

Good result, will be a tough place for Austria and Wales to go to get a point.

Mind you no idea how we managed it with that second half performance

I seriously doubt that Wales or Austria would turn such a poor second half performance. We were terrible in the second half, clearly we still haven't settled back in after the summer, the amount of ball watching was unreal. It was like watching a practise game on FIFA.

In saying that, it was great to see us keep plugging away til we got the equaliser. We could sense that they were crumbling and their defending was as bad as ours. Good to see the never say die spirit is present still. Even George Hamilton sounded shocked when we equalised!

Really soft decision to disallow a winning goal for the Netherlands.

a60d8555f0a9a82b8bd510c9942cbd8b.jpg

Fuck off you fat bent cunt.

Back