• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

Came across really well Dan, you raised some good points - especially around Dyche & Silva and the perception of them.

Your accent fitted perfectly with a football chat show based in the north west!

Was going to say you didn't sound like an ashma lad,joys of living in various places I suppose,good interview,if only the express and star could find people like you rather than the eejits they always find to interview

I'm a Vention boy! But we used to play football on Ashmore (where my Dad's from). Thanks mate.

Got to think on your feet when it's live and you don't know what they're going to ask next.

It's quite stressful isn't it? I dread to think how many live radio/TV interviews I've done over the years, and you never, ever know how it's going to go.

Well done mate - very enjoyable.

Ha I replied to your initial tweet and been getting none stop notifications since, Not sure if or how I can turn the notifications off but been interesting watching it blow up.

Precious Everton fan is a particular highlight.

Good work :D

Ah, sorry about that man :icon_lol: I think you can somewhere. I've had to set my phone to just send Twitter notifications silently, it was going crazy (still is, it's still getting retweeted now).

In the drop-down menu you can turn off notifications for a particular tweet. "Mute conversation" should prevent an alert every single like/RT/reply.

The option might not show up in the menu if you aren't actually on the tweet URL - don't think it appears if you use the drop down on a tweet while just on your profile page, for example.

Good work young man.

Only annoying part of that was the guy was half way through a word and it cut off for an ad about the RAF. Top editing there.

In the drop-down menu you can turn off notifications for a particular tweet. "Mute conversation" should prevent an alert every single like/RT/reply.

The option might not show up in the menu if you aren't actually on the tweet URL - don't think it appears if you use the drop down on a tweet while just on your profile page, for example.

That's done it, thanks :)

A couple of my friends have tagged me in your original tweet that has now been shared by Unilad Sport on facebook. You're blowing up the internet Dan!

Well spoken Dan.

It's good to listen to people who know what they're talking about and can use stats to back it up.

Well done mate.

As I said privately this should be the moment to launch the Oscillating Wildly podcast!

Back