• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

Great stuff!

Edit. This is in reply to Dan not monstrum :D

We can discuss it on Saturday Dan - Im always interested in helping out.

I've only ever heard you bawl at Rohan Ricketts so we'll just take him off the discussion table.

499f8d505e27999df32491cdf23dc8e6.gif

Look forward to reading this later!

I'm pretty sure I should be doing something more important :icon_lol:

But it's ok to get me started back on writing again. I hadn't done anything since like May. Totally lost confidence.

Steve Bruce is easy material on so many levels.

That last but one paragraph was me in the Royal London on my only appearance so far to meet the forum

Brilliant read, Deutsch.

As a comment on Bruce, he often comes across pretty obnoxious in the media, but apparently he's an extremely nice guy in private. Invites new players home for dinner with his mrs and always has time for a chat with visiting commentators and so on. On the PL-podcast by the broadcaster over here on the other side of the north sea, usually involving match commentators and former players, they are all raving about how nice Steve Bruce is. Just thought I'd mention it, as he is hardly one you'd expect people to describe as one of the nicest people in English football.

Guess what's back on Friday...

71vZ0HO9iLL._UX385_.jpg

Don't do that to me Dan! I thought for a horrible second that the Tottenham "Xmas Jumper" match was on Friday!

Like I'd do that to you.

tumblr_nsfbvo11xr1s391qwo1_400.gifv

You do know that no-one else is going to wear a Christmas jumper though.

Feel free to guess who the 12 are.

Back