• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

Good section tho, Dan. Definitely worth looking at getting that podcast off the ground. You speak well for a wulf, and we all know how knowledgeable yow am.

Plus, face for radio and all that :icon_wink:

You needed more time. They gave you very little compared to the miserable West Ham fan.

Enjoyed what you said and how you said it.

It was a change to listen to someone talk about Wolves who knew what he was on about.

Well done Deutsch.

I barely have control of my own accent let alone a Spanish one.

You sound much friendlier when speaking. :icon_wink:

Makes me look all the more forward to inundating you with my nonsense in person!

You sound much friendlier when speaking. :icon_wink:

Makes me look all the more forward to inundating you with my nonsense in person!

DW will be used to that - gets it every week in the season from the rest of us :D

DW will be used to that - gets it every week in the season from the rest of us :D

If you think I'm going to let my TWF Village Idiot persona die just because I'm at Molineux in person, I have some bad news for you... :angel:

If you think I'm going to let my TWF Village Idiot persona die just because I'm at Molineux in person, I have some bad news for you... :angel:

That's fine - gives the rest of us a week off

Pablo will struggle though...

You know, I was about to click on Page 20 and I thought 'I bet some c*** has mentioned me on the next page'.

Just got around to listening to it, was good. Thought it was a shame they didn't give you more time as I would have been happy to hear you talk about Wolves for much longer. Nice work Dan.

Thanks everyone.

I could witter on for hours (and frequently do), you have to draw the line somewhere...

Podcast is in development.

One bit that I don't need you people for and one bit where I might. Apply here but if you're rubbish and/or I don't like you then don't be disheartened, it's just quality control and I set the bar very high.

Also you must be at least 4'2'' to qualify.

That's Jinky-ist.

Pay no attention Jinky. Make your own small person podcast and don't invite Dan.

I'm happy to help. Previous radio experience: chatting shit with a certain D Lavelle, including a ridiculous prediction that the Mick McCarthy side would get "at least a point" at Goodison.

Haven't you been on Watchdog too? Not as one of those scam artists like, as some legalese type.

Anyway the rough plan going forward is for (commitments depending) one article and two podcasts per week, as well as the Twitter stuff, and the book when it's done.

We (as in Wolves) need better media output than what we've got.

My letter appeared. It was all to do with Virgin Retail Group being demerged from WHS and then we stopped accepting Virgin retail gift vouchers after a six month cooling off period. They got very aerated and basically the response said "get bent".

I could talk about some niche reserve players from the 90s

Andy De Bont
Jozo Matovac
Rob Maas
Isidrio Diaz
Glenn Crowe
Gordon Simms
Darren Simplon

I also saw Neil Masters and Tony Daley play actual football!

Back