• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

Thought you got short changed with how long they gave you to be honest - it was a great interview mate, you're a natural.

Ah, you can't talk forever can you. It's not the Dan Lavelle show. Yet.

I do still want us to start our own podcast in the coming months.

Can’t seem to get it to play. Just constantly loads. Tried it on my phone this morning and iPad earlier. Now phone again. Any other link or any ideas?

Ah, you can't talk forever can you. It's not the Dan Lavelle show. Yet.

I do still want us to start our own podcast in the coming months.

Would be good there is definitely a gap there for a good Wolves podcast.

Can’t seem to get it to play. Just constantly loads. Tried it on my phone this morning and iPad earlier. Now phone again. Any other link or any ideas?

Get better Internet ;)

I've just tried it now and it's defo working for me. I'm not that keen on listening to myself though so turning it off.

Would be good there is definitely a gap there for a good Wolves podcast.

Yeah, this is the point. Timbo and Nathan Rioja wasn't for me and nor is the Fancast (no disrespect, it's just not my bag).

I know I can do this and there are a number of other people I think would also be very good.

My internet is rapid and my works is even better.

Must be an issue somewhere with phone/iPad. Won’t load in safari or tapatalk. Strange.

Is there a direct YouTube link?

Took ages to get going for me as well. I just left it open and came back when I heard the podcast.

I think the video is hosted on YouTube but I can't seem to find the direct address for it.

If you contact Mark on @FeastFootball on Twitter he can probably help you. Tell him how good I am while you're at it, like :D

Sit there and wait technique worked! Good stuff! Muppet compared us to Burnley After you left FFS. Think there’s a slight difference between Joao Moutinho and Ruben Neves to Jack Cork and Jeff Hendrick...

I can't do owt about what they say after I've put the phone down :D

It's an easy thing to say, a lot of these shows fall into that trap when they don't necessarily know all the ins and outs. A couple of years ago when I was on XS in Manchester they were like "what's wrong with Sam Allardyce". Well, I'll tell you.

Would have preferred not to be batting away negative questions but that's the game sometimes. Hopefully they phone me after we've cuffed Yernited again and we'll see about second season syndrome...

Same issue for me. I can’t get it to play on iPhone.

Took a good 30s to load for me in Chrome Mobile browser. Works eventually though.

Oh and Dan's on at 1hr 40min, not 1min 40s as I first assumed!

Took a good 30s to load for me in Chrome Mobile browser. Works eventually though.

Oh and Dan's on at 1hr 40min, not 1min 40s as I first assumed!

Fuck sake, I was wondering haha! Gave up and went to wickes

Good for you Deutschy. I sometimes watch the Old Gold and Black channel. Ever fancied doing one of those?

Can’t get it to work. Tried several times & given up now.

Can’t get it to work. Tried several times & given up now.

Try using a different web browser - had to get onto the third one before it ran without having to go out for a half hour walk beforehand

It's a terrible web player. It preloads the entire MP4 file before playing, and for a show that long it can take ages depending on your internet connection. They'd be better of using YouTube or SoundCloud to host the content.

Back