• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

Anyway the rough plan going forward is for (commitments depending) one article and two podcasts per week, as well as the Twitter stuff, and the book when it's done.

We (as in Wolves) need better media output than what we've got.

The Wolves Academy Twitter is awful, pretty much zero content

Surely the Wolves could come to an arrangement with the Uni and offer a secondment to a student doing Social Media studies (if that's an actual degree)

The Wolves Academy Twitter is awful, pretty much zero content

Surely the Wolves could come to an arrangement with the Uni and offer a secondment to a student doing Social Media studies (if that's an actual degree)

There was a guy who went to pretty much every game (@ComptonStars) and his account was superb. Why Wolves never just paid him to do what he was already doing, I don't know.

There was a guy who went to pretty much every game (@ComptonStars) and his account was superb. Why Wolves never just paid him to do what he was already doing, I don't know.

Did he get quite ill or am I imagining that?

It's a real shame. His content was excellent and now it is denied to fans.

Did he get quite ill or am I imagining that?

I think he had some kind of condition but it wasn't stopping him putting stuff out.

Then the club launched their own official account and he stopped.

They can be weird sometimes. Never even gave me a reply when I applied for two media jobs last year. That really hurt as I was more than qualified to do either. Even had people look over my CV, covering letter and example piece that they asked for and they all said I absolutely nailed it.

It's a real shame. His content was excellent and now it is denied to fans.

it's not denied is it. He could if he wanted to carry on. Just that the club wanted to run their own Academy account, which is their right and they should be in charge of the official running of that but nowt stopping him from carrying on if he wished to do so.

Being a non driving spanner rules me out. Though I doubt I'd get out of bed for what they're offering money wise.

Those are some seriously fucking high requirements for what suspiciously sounds like below minimum wage job, three days a week.

Those are some seriously fucking high requirements for what suspiciously sounds like below minimum wage job, three days a week.

A lot of places will do an internship without pay, so a small step up at least.

A lot of places will do an internship without pay, so a small step up at least.
Unpaid internships should be illegal, unless its part of a uni course. An apprentice still gets paid. All youre doing is either forcing some average kid to starve or giving an advantage to a rich kid who doesnt need the money

Unpaid internships should be illegal, unless its part of a uni course. An apprentice still gets paid. All youre doing is either forcing some average kid to starve or giving an advantage to a rich kid who doesnt need the money
Christ. I just agreed with 100% of one of your posts.

Going for a lie down.

Not sure where to put this, but Joe Edwards really is Mr 7 and a bag full of badly worked cliches when it comes to player ratings.

Never move to the US, you'd be in for quite a shock...

What about special constables?

So I have 5-6 guests lined up for one on one chats.

But beyond that anyone who is vaguely articulate can jump on board for the round table segment. You don't have to agree with me, just don't be a bawling moron.

Never move to the US, you'd be in for quite a shock...

Ive lived in the US, for all you moaning Americans do making it out to be some third world hellhole, I was extremely impressed. If I had half a mill saved up to get the investor visa (and guaranteed citizenship) Id move tomorrow. So many small business and investment opportunities and ways to make real money. In Europe you either have to wage slave or barely make ends meet working for yourself.

Back