• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

I have to ration the Corica rage given that there's also Ferguson to talk about at the same time.

Please, please, please go in hard on Ferguson, don't think I have ever disliked a player as much as I did him back then.

I'm also hoping for a whole chapter (or more) on what would have happened if Marsden has stayed. Chapter on Rankine's feet would also be applicable too.

Every single player who played for us in that decade gets at very least their very own little write up. This is why it'll take a long time to sort out! But hopefully worth it in the end.

PLAYER OF THE SEASON Rankine...show some respect man

Did that actually happen? I have vivid memories of it and swearing in front of my dad when I heard it for the first time, but I always kinda assumed it was dream.

Did that actually happen? I have vivid memories of it and swearing in front of my dad when I heard it for the first time, but I always kinda assumed it was dream.

Oh, it happened.

Don't think it doesn't still annoy me now, 23 years on.

and then he got a Suite at Deepdale named after him. What.a.guy

Looking forward to this, Dan!

Can we look into getting a small print run for those that would be willing to get a paper copy?

But but but what about that bullet header against Cambridge (I think)

Can we look into getting a small print run for those that would be willing to get a paper copy?

It's really just a case of how sales go. If we're making money then it's a definite option at some point.

Really looking forward to reading it and learning more about the club's history, as I wasn't living through it.

Dunno if I got the expression right. Feels like I didn't

If you want Wolves history from the 80s onwards then Dan is certainly the man to write it.

Can we name it, like the Blue Peter dog - how about Wolves - The Gory Years?

Top stuff Dan. Abject mediocrity isn't covered nearly enough in literary form.

I have to ration the Corica rage given that there's also Ferguson to talk about at the same time.
:icon_lol: I did wonder if we'd be treated to a lipstick darren chapter...
just to clarify (I've read the article twice t check, but it's probably me) is this a physical book, or an e-book? Are you self publishing?

Back