• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

I've given up on us having players who are older than me. Jody was the last one I think. I'm one day older than Grant Holt, he couldn't even get that right.

So have I, but MGW is young enough to be my son. So the cycle starts again.

As for MGW I'm not prepared to say how much older I am - then one of my sons is old enough to be his father(not that he was though unless he has skeleton's in his cupboard that I don't know about)

I've given up on us having players who are older than me. Jody was the last one I think. I'm one day older than Grant Holt, he couldn't even get that right.
Shaun Bradbury was the first player younger than me to play for the first team. Marcus Hahnemann the last older than me.

Colin Larkin was the first one younger than me I think.

Glad this discussion has gone down a road that has absolutely nothing to do with the piece I wrote. Good work Langers :)

Colin Larkin was the first one younger than me I think.

Glad this discussion has gone down a road that has absolutely nothing to do with the piece I wrote. Good work Langers :)

Back on track then - good piece Deutsch

Remember the Norwich 1 - 0 win well - with VLP really thought that we had signed someone who would be superb, brilliant cross for the goal (turns out I was wrong)

:icon_lol:

Good stuff though Dan! that Blackburn game (and the Fulham game at home that followed it) truly was a false dawn.

Absolutely brilliant mate. I expect a signed copy of course.

Superb news mate. Looking forward to it, particularly any choice phrases on the form of Steve Corica.

Are you going to start each chapter with "awake. With a face like...."? #nichemarket

I have to ration the Corica rage given that there's also Ferguson to talk about at the same time.

That's excellent news. I am really looking forward to reading it. Despite us failing pretty much every season in the period you are covering, as they are essentially my teenage/early adult years I remember that period very fondly.

Good on you, Dan - as for the length of the book, you’re a victim of the ridiculous amount of stuff you know about Wolves.

Back