• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

I did say ;) but it's an e-book to start with.

I have someone dealing with that side of things, he's alright I suppose.

If you go with KDP, don't Amazon offer an on-demand paperback facility too?

If you go with KDP, don't Amazon offer an on-demand paperback facility too?

You're asking the wrong guy!

I write, other people sort the other stuff out.

Can ask my brother what printing (in hardback) the book he wrote re my Father's WW2 journey

025.jpg

A very much more niche book than yours will be Dan. Ran of a fair number of copies for family only & no more. As I am sure you will already know unit cost reduces the more you have printed.

Look forward to reading this

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 25
Can you make the entire book be delivered in flowery prose that is loved by idiots?

Wish you all the best with the book.

Hence my caveat that it was probably me mate. :)

Good luck with it. As a luddite, I prefer hard copies, so will monitor for any announcement. Or will c&p onto paper, print out, bind myself, and buy you drinks as a recompense...

I think you should tell the story of Wolves 1994-2004 through the eyes of fictional character Dan Laidlaw as he struggles to simultaneously watch Wolves do absolutely nothing and solve a grisly murder.

You could throw in interesting tidbits about the Wolverhampton canal system and how many A levels you got.

I think you should tell the story of Wolves 1994-2004 through the eyes of fictional character Dan Laidlaw as he struggles to simultaneously watch Wolves do absolutely nothing and solve a grisly murder.

You could throw in interesting tidbits about the Wolverhampton canal system and how many A levels you got.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

[emoji1787][emoji1787]
Awesome news, by the way, mate. Big up!

Great stuff. Not only would this cover my formative years as a Wolves fan but it'd be written by a top writer as well.

Put me down for a copy.

:icon_lol: our fictional hero wouldn't own a jag but would own a bus pass.

Good luck DW . I was hoping for an honourable mention as I was football liaison constable with another for Cambridge United's visit to molineux when they won 2 1 but the date was 20 March 1993! Too early! Bugger!

Best of luck with the book Dan. You've got a great talent for writing so I'm sure it will be brilliant. I'll definitely buy it when it's out but like others have said, would prefer a hard copy if you do decide to go down that route.

Looking for freelance football journalists with live blogging / match reporting experience to join our world-class digital team at Sky Sports.

Please email Stephen.Mills@sky.uk with CV / examples of work if you fit the bill.

Cheers LK but I already have more than one job at the moment :icon_lol:

In terms of day to day stuff on football, I just want to put out content that people want to read, there isn't enough good Wolves material. Money doesn't come into it. But do buy my book, obviously :D

Just don't do a Dr. Dre on us and finish it in 10 years

If I'm still writing this in one year let alone ten then I'll be disappointed. It's a big job but it'll get done.

I would quite like to be Dr Dre though.

I'm 100% sure now that Sky are buying out Oscillating Wildly. I'm very excited.

Back