• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Yep. He was in the pocket under no pressure, and got rid of the ball to... well... no one... so that means it's intentional grounding, and since he was in the end zone, safety!

Pretty hilarious really. Such a class quarterback and he safeties himself lol.

Throwing the ball to no one, while still inside the pocket, is intentional grounding.

Other than those two quick sacks, Manning is having a great game so far IMO.

Something tells me they'll both have great games.

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

are you guys getting our commercials?

No we get Sky's commercials I think.

BBC we have no commercials!

This is a dominant quarter by the giants. Reminds me of the second quarter when Washington beat Denver. Absolute destruction in 15 minutes that was

laaaaaaaaaaaame. the super bowl commercials are just as good as the game!!

we are a country where there is a channel with no commercials. I go to my bed at night knowing all is well with the world with that being the case!

I'd be surprised if North Korean TV had adverts...

99.9% of the time I am in complete agreement with you. The 0.01%? During the super bowl. The commercials are pretty fantastic. There's a reason that tomorrow you'll see hundreds of sites with "best of super bowl commercials!" videos.

I forgot it was on BBC as well.

Flicking between the two BBC has slightly crisper and cleaner sound so that'll stay on. Plus I'm not that keen on Sky's pundits.

kim jong-il says love me or die

sponsored by budweiser

Uninteresting fact of the day: Kim Jong-Il was one of the biggest consumers of Hennessy cognac in the world.

Not now obviously because he's brown bread.

Now if only the UEFA Champion's League final got as much interest as the Superbowl here in the States. I can dream, right?

Back