• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Like they've not shown a game in years despite having the UK games the last two seasons and having the correct graphics for those.
They at least have the 1st down line?

Going back to broadcasts that don’t have it is surprisingly jarring, at least for me who grew up with it.

They at least have the 1st down line?

Going back to broadcasts that don’t have it is surprisingly jarring, at least for me who grew up with it.
I turned it off to put the awful Villa game instead.

Having only got into the NFL the last five years or so, I don't think I've ever seen a game without all the bells and whistles either.

I turned it off to put the awful Villa game instead.

Having only got into the NFL the last five years or so, I don't think I've ever seen a game without all the bells and whistles either.
It gets really wild when you go back far enough that scores and game clock were only shown when going to or coming from commercials (which there were far fewer breaks for in those days, incidentally).

Flip to a game and don’t know the score? You might not for another ten minutes!

Panthers pouring it on now.

I have to think this is only happening because there’s zero film of Dalton running Canales’ offense.
I’ll take my prize in cash.

The TD from the Ravens is something special. No idea how Jackson has got that throw off let alone that accurately.

Jackson brilliant all game, then has an horrendous fumble to likely gift it to Cinci.

Or not! Punter fumbles the snap on the FG and McPherson misses the kick wide left.

And Derrick Henry then runs the next play 51 yards.

Last edited:
Jackson brilliant all game, then has an horrendous fumble to likely gift it to Cinci.

Or not! Punter fumbles the snap on the FG and McPherson misses the kick wide left.

And Derrick Henry then runs the next play 51 yards.
Cincy special teams having a proper Ray Finkel moment.

Does Tom Brady have something against Scott Hanson and his show? Seems loathed to say Red Zone and refers to it constantly as the "red area" instead.

Does Tom Brady have something against Scott Hanson and his show? Seems loathed to say Red Zone and refers to it constantly as the "red area" instead.
Just one of those things. Dunno if it’s geographical or what but some folks were just raised on “red area” and not “red zone”; the media has picked the latter as the “proper” title (and did so decades ago now, really) which I guess has Team Area annoyed.

No doubt Brady wants to single-handedly overturn that.

Last edited:
Kind of shocked that Allen returned after IMO he clearly lost consciousness for a moment when he got injured.

Fucking loser-ass franchise.

Back