• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Been coming based on his and Rodgers touchline interactions.

Somehow Hackett still in a job though...

He's the only guy who'll listen to A-A-ron preach about the Lizard People in the Deep State innit
Him and the WR who kept dropping the ball on Sunday, ironically very close to Lizard.

He's spent most of the season ignoring Wilson a top 10 WR, presumably because he doesn't kiss ass enough. In all likelihood he'll get Adams in to franchise Rodgers in the next few days

Wilson seems like the type who would rather die than appease somebody’s ego tbh. Which, in this case, I love.

Hopefully they fight at some point. Maybe the next time Rodgers underthrows by four yards and it gets picked. Not Aaron’s fault, though, no sir! 🙄

Ready for the league to move on but happy to watch him crash and burn in the meantime.

These are the Seahawks to me. That uni is *gorgeous*.

1728604830037.png
Shout outs to this guy. No, I've no idea.

1728604867116.png

The Hawks on the sleeves is absolutely classic.

I don't think my lot will be bringing out any classic kits soon as the helmet is A VERY LARGE ISSUE, but the colour scheme when Riggins was tearing it up with Theismann and the Hogs was perfection.

In isolation you'd say the players are killing Doug, but when it happens to this degree it's difficult to not conclude they are just indisciplined and poorly coached.

I hope he survives until week 9 in Philly

They brought him in to get the best out of Lawrence, and initially he seemed to be doing just that following the whole Urban Meyer debacle.

At the very best Lawrence has stagnated in the last twelve months, and we all know which of the two gets jettisoned first (even more so considering the ridiculous amount of cash they gave Lawrence pre-season).

Lawrence is actually having a fairly decent game here, the rest of his teammates not quite so much.

They brought him in to get the best out of Lawrence, and initially he seemed to be doing just that following the whole Urban Meyer debacle.

At the very best Lawrence has stagnated in the last twelve months, and we all know which of the two gets jettisoned first (even more so considering the ridiculous amount of cash they gave Lawrence pre-season).

Lawrence is actually having a fairly decent game here, the rest of his teammates not quite so much.
The Jags look poor all over the field.

Just a litany of mistakes.

In isolation you'd say the players are killing Doug, but when it happens to this degree it's difficult to not conclude they are just indisciplined and poorly coached.

I hope he survives until week 9 in Philly
After this I'd be amazed if he survives until they get on the plane back to Jacksonville.

Yep and I cursed Lawrence too as he pretty much immediately throws a bad pick straight after.

I know they are 3 and 3, but with all 3 losses coming at home, I'm not sure McCarthy can survive a 50 burger if they get it

The way that defense is playing right now, he’ll need a miracle.

Hard to say what’s up with Lawrence. His decision making has gone completely wonky. Maybe Pederson got a honeymoon in the first season just by virtue of not telling everyone how much they sucked every day?

Fuck, Urban Meyer is still allowed on TV here. Boils my piss.

Back