• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Fuck yeah, Four Roses is my go-to!

I knew you were a man of culture.
Too expensive to make it a go to here sadly but I do like it. Elijah Craig, Makers Mark and JD Single Barrel for me in the UK.

Not bourbon but the High West Whiskey is lovely,.

Makers is another great option, if a bit sharper on the tongue.

Four Roses isn’t cheap here (probably cheaper than there tho) but very worth it IMO.

Also, it will help @Tredman forget that he’s in Missouri. Which he will want to do, I assure you.

Makers is another great option, if a bit sharper on the tongue.

Four Roses isn’t cheap here (probably cheaper than there tho) but very worth it IMO.

Also, it will help @Tredman forget that he’s in Missouri. Which he will want to do, I assure you.
I’m not an expert by any stretch but makers is usually my go to choice there.

Getting the heck out on Wednesday too.

My God, the Bills defense is managing to make the Jets offense look dynamic. It seems like a really good plan to give a 40 year old QB with a gimpy leg all day to throw.

God, I cannot fucking stand Buck and Aikman.

Our commentary, if it’s different elsewhere (though you really should be in bed!).

God, I cannot fucking stand Buck and Aikman.

Our commentary, if it’s different elsewhere (though you really should be in bed!).
Unless you're on a 12 hour night shift of course...

Didn't you win?
No thanks to the coaching. His in-game coaching is appalling. Without Josh Allen the Bills wouldn't win more than 4 games. The hail Mary at the end of the 1st half was ridiculous. Rush the passer with 2 and drop 9 into coverage, what do you expect? Terrible. Not for the 1st time under him. He's bad. From the outside it looks mad to say he's a problem when the Bills consistently make the playoffs and win their division, but Bills fans know that we won't ever be the best, or beat the best, with him as HC.

Bad news for Garrett Wilsons target numbers, but then as he apparently doesn't get on with Rodgers not really a surprise.

WR isn't one of their bigger problems. They managed to somehow lose last night with two 100-yard receivers and a 100-yard RB. Rodgers is like a sleeper cell inserted into that organisation with the specific purpose of fucking them up for years to come.

Bad news for Garrett Wilsons target numbers, but then as he apparently doesn't get on with Rodgers not really a surprise.
Wilson got his targets last night, but there were a couple of plays where it looked like Rodgers was leading him into really dangerous hits on purpose (surely not, but…). The dropped TD where Wilson gets winded comes to mind.

WR isn't one of their bigger problems. They managed to somehow lose last night with two 100-yard receivers and a 100-yard RB. Rodgers is like a sleeper cell inserted into that organisation with the specific purpose of fucking them up for years to come.
As if Woody Johnson needs the help!

Back